ignoring part two

Nias pov

We were seeing Zayda again today and we were all really excited ,we had gotten up a bit earlier to make sure we would be on time .We had decided to just have general cereals and toast ,us all deciding we were too lazy to cook today.

We were all finishing off breakfast ,I collected the bowls shoving them in the sink .

"Come on we have to go now otherwise we will be late !"Rena exclaimed excitedly running up the stairs ,probably to grab her shoes and jacket .I agreed grabbing my shoes from by the front door where I had previously left them yesterday.Casey and Iain doing the same as Rena came down the stairs .Miranda was currently wandering around frantically trying to find her shoes ,we were about 15 minutes late already so we were all running around the house trying to find them .About 5minutes later they were found by the back door under a bag .
"I'll text Zayda to tell her well be late " We waited for Casey and Miranda to finish, joking around when the phone rang.

I picked it up wandering who it was that could be calling

"Hello?" I asked

"hHello ,its Miss Parry "

"Oh,is everything okay? We are just running a little late, we'll be there as soon as possible"I laughed ,knowing Zayda must be really worried about us not turning up yet for Miss Parry to ring us ,but then Casey had texted her.

"Um-well you see its about Zayda ,shes run off ,we cant find her she wont pick up her phone " she panicked.

"What do you mean ?How long has she been gone?"The laughing had faded in the room seeing my face drain of colour ,smile fade and the seriousness showing in my voice.The others were staring at me intently by now .

"About 45 minutes ago"She replied.

"We'll be right there"I replied hanging up worriedly .

"Car now ,hurry up get in the car "I shouted.

"Nia what's happened? ,whats wrong?"Casey asked seriously

"Its Zayda ,shes run out the house 45 minutes ago and they dont know where she is "I cried .They all immediately opened the front door getting in the car ,I ran out the door slamming it shut locking it before jumping in the driver seat speeding off.

Casey pov

We had finished breakfast and had put all our shoes and jackets apart from Miranda who couldn't find hers and we were already running late .When they were found I text Zayda telling her we would be late .

Casey:Hey Zayda ,we will be there soon ,we are running late Miranda couldn't find her shoes anywhere :) cant wait to see you soon ! Xx

she replied quickly ,looking down at my phone I frowned at the response

Zayda :Okay

Was she annoyed we were late ?The phone rang and Nia picked it up smiling ,she replied laughing before her laugh faded as did her smile and her face paled .What had happened? .She quickly hung up telling us to get in the car explaining the situation.We all ran out the door to the car hopping In before fastening our seatbelts .I quickly took out my phone texting her

Casey:Where are you Zayda ?!

no reply from the 20 minutes between the journey from the house to the Zaydas , Where was she ?!

Iains

We pulled up at the adoption center,running in we found miss Parry in her office standing as soon as she saw us .

"Goodness ,I dont know where shes gone, I've called her so many t-"

I cut her off desperate to find her "Do you have any idea where she could be "Nia shot me a look.
"sorry"I added sheepishly.

She smiled lightly at me "Its fine ,if she isn't at the park what she isn't as some of the kids have been up there and back since she disappeared,then she's probably up town ,in the smaller shops she never really liked big businesses " she replied.

"Okay we'll go there to look ,thank you "Miranda replied before we all turned on our heels going to the car again .

Mirandas pov

We arrived at town ,going to the high-street as that's where most small shops are .We walked into a small clothing shop going up to the desk "Excuse me have you seen this girl "Rena said pointing to the picture we had all taken yesterday ,her finger pointing specifically to Zayda ,her voice shaky ,I know Rena had taken a huge liking -no love to Zayda and the thought of anything happening to her hurt her deeply -it hurt us all .

The woman looked up a bored expression on her face ,she looked at the picture at the black haired girl .
"No sorry "she said the wrinkles on her face scrunching slightly .
"okay ,Thank you "Casey said before we went out ,I slung an arm around Rena
"it'll be okay I promise "

we walked across the street to a music street ,Nia and Casey walked up to the front while me,Rena and Iain had a quick look around seeing if we could find her .

"Excuse me have you seen this girl "Nia said repeating the same actions as Rena as had formerly done . He looked up ,his eyes widening slightly before standing
"uh yes I have are you looking for her?" He asked.

"Yes!we are she ran off earlier and we haven't been able to find her please tell us where she went"Casey pleaded .He stood from behind his counter and down a small hallway motioning us to him we all trailed behind him quietly .He pointed to a shut Door.
"Shes in there ,she probably has earphones in but she looked quite upset when she came in,I hope everything is okay "he stated before walking to the counter .Casey knocked lightly before opening the door .The sight was horrifying, Zayda was in a ball her head in between her knees her arms wrapped around her ,her earphones in playing music loudly her body shaking as loud sobs wracked her body.
"Oh my gosh"Rena mumbled lightly pushing past us to crouch down beside her .

Renas pov

"Zayda "I said shaking her slightly .She looked up startled her face stained with tears ,makeup running down her face before her eyes wandering around seeing Casey ,Nia Miranda and Iain tears pooled in her eyes before they settled on me and she burst into a new set of tears running down her face.
"Zayda ,come here "I said taking her earphones out and passing her phone to Casey who paused her music wrapped her earphones around the phone before shoving it into his pocket.I wrapped my arms around her rocking her from side to side while Nia had sat on the floor next to her rubbing her back Miranda had sat on a bean bag the other side of her and was running her hands through her hair soothingly ,Casey stood at the door pain evident in his features Whilst Iain sat in the corner of the room frowning .
"Zayda ,please tell us what's wrong were worried about you ."Nia whispered.
She hiccupped and her face showed she was thinking before she spluttered out
"I -I had a night-tmare last nig-ht " "What about?"I asked tentatively.She had calmed down quite a bit now her voice hoarse from crying and it cracked occasionally
"I was in your house and you guys saw m-me and asked what i-I was doing there and I said I d-ont know and -and you said that you n-never wanted me and -and that nobody did not -n-not even my birth p-parents "She admitted bursting into a new set of tears.

"We would never say that Zayda we love you so,so much you understand so much it hurts seeing you like this "Miranda said .Zayda nodded her head looking at her lap .
"Come on lets go get you cleaned up ,your cloths ar soaked from tears we'll have to buy some more ,hey?"Casey said scooping her up in his arms carrying her out the shop ,saying a thanks before we all stood outside on the street ,Zaydas head buried in Caseys chest
"What do you say we go over to that clothes shop and buy Zayda some clothes ,But we choose her clothes "Nia suggests happily .We all nod heading over.

______________

Hope you like this chapter ,ill work on making them longer

Again comment feedback etc
Love you all💜