makeover by the band

Casey's pov

We had decided as a group that we would each buy one piece of clothing for her ,shoes not included as she didn't need anymore shoes ,they weren't soaked by her tears.We were each buying:

Me :jacket

Rena:bottoms

Nia :shirt

Iain: Accessories such as socks

Miranda:makeup as Zayda's was ruined

Zayda had gone to the toilet to wash her face and go to the toilet .I walked over to the coats my eyes settling on a black leather jacket and a beige fur coat,the argument was short as I picked up the leather jacket ,it was fitted slightly and had a diagonal zip across it ,the shoulder had square based pyramid studs which were a worn silver colour .Perfect for Zayda .

Nias pov

We had all split up I had gone to the shirts section ,which consisted of two racks piled with neatly folded tops ,the picture displayed of what they were so you didn't have to unfold them to find out .I looked through them thinking of what Zayda would like ,a plain black shirt ,simple and cute but boring ,a floral shirt ,nahh,a shirt with black and white stripes on it ,possibly or a white shirt with'IM WITH THE BAND 'written in it,hah the irony.I picked it up finding her size,it was a white shirt with short sleeves the end of the sleeves and the neck were black ,the words 'IM WITH THE BAND 'also in black.Perfect.

Rena's pov

I walked around until I found the bottoms .Skirts ,shorts ,leggings and jeans .I had seen her in jeans for the past two days so i decided on either shorts or a skirt ,I decided on a black and white check skirt and a pair if acid wash grey shorts deciding she could choose what she prefered .Perfectttttttt.

Iains pov

The things I needed were scattered around the shop so I had been able to see what the others had picked ,luckily it all matched.Deciding on getting a pair if tights ,I looked at them spotty ,fishnet,cat ones,stars ,and plain.Cat ones they were ciol.They were black tights which came to the thigh then had a cat face the rest was a slightly lighter tone of black .Perfect.

Miranda's Pov
I walked to the makeup and after looking at it being packed away I knew what she did and didn't have ,I picked up a new lipstick ,a purple colour because she said she liked experimenting ,she could use mine ,renas ,Nia's or Casey's makeup from our bags...Joking Case dont have makeup.

We all met in the middle of the store deciding her outfit was perfect we all paid and met Zayda outside the changing rooms .

Zayda's pov

They handed me their clothes and told me to change .I placed the clothes on the table and took off my jeans replacing them with the tights then the shorts,the skirt was nice but I was in a shorts mood.I took my shirt off replacing it with the shirt Nia had bought as I laughed at the saying on it ,I was with the band indeed.I picked up the leather jacket smiling as I slid it on .I looked at my reflection in the mirror after putting on my shoes again ,I liked it .I collected my damp clothes shoving them In my bag before walking out .

They all looked up smiling saying I looked great as we all headed back to the car .Once sat in the car Miranda handed me a lipstick and three makeup bags telling me to do my makeup.I opened up all three grabbing Nia's eye shadow ,Renas eyeliner plus highlight  and Miranda's mascara .I added a simple gold eye shadow making it slightly darker around the edges ,then applying the eyeliner and mascara before opening the lipstick ,smiling slightly before applying it ,I quickly nicked Nia's contour kit and added  bronze contour to add a grunge look before returning the makeup and giving them back to the girls

---------
I apologise for this filler chapter .Its not great but once I've written the next chapter ill post it straight away

Im gonna start a question thing maybe

1)who are your favourite bands and music artists?

ALSO (last thing)
I want to say a massive massive massive thank you To you all.It means a lot to see so many people readin.g