stage

Rena's POV

We were onstage ,I was having the time of my life ,I was currently singing our cover of don't let me down ,half way through the set.I smiled out at the crowd ,seeing so many sing back to me.I hopped over to Miranda grinning at her as we both sang into her mic.
As the song came to end I had one highnote and I did my signature move laying on the floor my mic swinging above my face as I belted out that note.Nia finished the last beats drumming on her purple and black drumkit .I smiled as I got up
"Thank you so much"I shouted out of breath
"I'm so thankful to be here" I grinned "We're about half way through ,a couple more songs to go. BUT first we have a surprise for you"

The crowd cheered .Nia took over
"to all you fans out there there's a new member of the ultraviolet family!"She screamed into her mic positioned over her kit.

Zaydas pov

All was going well ,I could see they were having the time of their life .When the song finished Rena walked to the front of the stage announcing she had a surprise .A surprise ,not even I knew about this .Nia quickly over took and before I knew it I had a stage Crew member pushing my lightly onto the bright stage .I tried to turn around before being seen but a stern face from the crew and a hand on my shoulders ,led me back to the front with Rena.She slung her arm around my shoulder she said as I looked down at my black boots.Here I was in boots and Disney leggings as I stood in front of hundreds people.

Casey's POV
As I lifted my hands from Zaydas Shoulders ,I went back to my guitar .
Rena slung her arm around the black haired girl before lifting the mic to her lips.
"This is Zayda ,She's the bands official little sister "She paused as the crowd screamed in excitement.I laughed as I pushed my hair out of my face as Rena continued .
"We adopted her last week,all of us in the band ,so shes what's making us all actually related in a way "She squeezed her lightly as Zaydas cheeks turned a light pink colour.
"So yeah ,this is Zayda ,our sister ,one of the best things that ever happened to us "She grinned as she let Zay go ,who quickly waved before running if the stage .
"This is Fuqboi "Rena shouted

------
So yeah ,sorry its late ,I've got exams coming up so I don't know if all updates will be on time but I'll try
I know what is gonna happen in the next chapter so :)
Have a good day guys