moviessss

.Everyone had gone upstairs to get into lazy clothes ,me included and blankets.I gathered my blankets and pillows and ran down the stairs.Miranda and Iain were pushing the sofa slightly closer together but stopped when they heard me come down .Iain came over to me wrapping his arms around me "im glad you're okay Zayda"he mumbled.

"We're gonna build a den wanna help?"Miranda grinned

"Sure" I replied walking over quickly .
Rena and Nia joined quickly piles of Christmas and fairy lights in their hands.I raised my brow at them questioningly .

"What? It's decoration"Rena shrugged

Casey came down two minutes late a baggy white shirt on and blue navy joggers on,he smiled at me tentatively walking towards me
"Zayda im so so-" I cut him off by bounding him in a tight hug which he quickly reacted to .

Once the den was created we all flopped into Nia with the phone and Miranda with the pizza menu .Rena wanted a vegan pizza which had different veg on and no cheese which Miranda said she'd share with.Nia wanted mushroom and Iain shared that with her ,whereas me and Casey said we'd go simple and eat a cheese one.Once Nia called up they offered 3 tubs of Ben and Jerry's of choice reduced as we bought 3 pizzas and a free garlic bread and 1.5 litre bottle of coke which we obviously agreed to.

Rena had picked some horror films such as The boy,unfriended,Prom Night and friend request.Nia had picked some romance such as the fault in our stars ,love actually and the proposal, Miranda picked some Disney movies  like Tangled ,Frozen ,Beauty and the beast and Big hero six.Casey wanted to watch some comedies like anchor man and Bruce almighty.Iain picked musicals his favourite being Grease and Hairspray and finally i picked some random movies like Minions ,a million ways to die in the west and magic roundabout . we agreed we' work in a circular idea one film from one person going on till we got bored ,so when the pizza arrived we were quick to start,snuggling under two big blankets watching the TV eating pizza and talking about how excited we were for tour tomorrow.

At 10 pm Iain said he had to spend some last minute time with his girlfriend before leaving saying he'd be back early tomorrow and so he hugged us all and left .I was resting my head on Casey's shoulder while watching Miranda's last film we had gone through about 3/4 of the films and my eyes were sore so it slowly shut my eyes ,my eyes getting heavier .

Nia POV

By the time 2 am rolled around i the film finished and I looked around seeing Zayda asleep curled up into Casey as Casey's head rested on the pillow beside him .Miranda had her arms hugging a pillow her head tucked softly into a pink pillow.Renas eyes were heavy and she took slow blinks looking at me as I switched the TV off scuffling closer to the empty side of the den ,where Rena did the same.

She smiled sleepily at me
"We did it Ni, we did it,We're living our dream " she said grabbing my hand

"Yeah we are aren't me "I said thinking to the tour coming tomorrow and our new little sister "we really are"

" love you NiNi"she whispered drifting to sleep
"Love you too ReRe"i replied shutting my eyes

.-------
NEXT CHAPTERS FINALLY TOUR I PROMISE

how are you all ?Happy Halloween plus one day

GUYA MY AGE VIDEO OUT OMGGG THEY LOOK SI PRETTY AND CUTE