inevitable

It was Inevitable that my own self drowning would start to ruun everyone's day.When the band came off stage I had noting else I could do but pretend that the grin had been on my face the whole time.Casey came off stage and hugged his mum,dad,sister,brother. Miranda came off stage and hugged her dad,mum,best friend.Nia and Rena came off stage and hugged each other,mum,dad.Iain came off stage and hugged his mum,dad,girlfriend.I soon realized as I sat there on a speaker box that the idea of getting a hug was small if I stayed hidden behind the large curtain.So I emerged from the shadows and it was Miranda who saw me first and came bounding over to hug me ,they all soon followed.

They were hyped up in adrenaline and a small party was happening in the backstage area.Everyone had played on stage and they were ecstatic with accomplishment.I joined in,I joked,I danced,I was happy.There was laughter and happiness and music playing and smiles.Rena had her Polaroid camera which was being passed around the room ,photo after photo holding a memory on a candid piece of card ,glinting against the light.Me and Hey violet were taking a photo I was sat on Casey and Iain Shoulders,Nia,Rena and Miranda sat in the floor or were kneeling.We were all happy. I wobbled as I got off of their shoulders but was caught by a grabbing my hand and tugging​ me out of the room.I was dragged into the corridor where I looked up to candyfloss pink curls,highlighter covered cheek bones,Sharp black eyeliner and green inquisitive but happy eyed staring back at me.

"Rena ?" I questioned
"I want you to have this" She said opening my hand placing something in before slinking back into the party room .
I furrowed my brows as I looked down,a small smile overtaking my face.It was the photo.

___
To say the least there was a lot of drinking happening,Iain,Miranda and Rena were sober.Nia and Casey mildly tipsy. Despite the other people who were drunk Security had been told that we had to stop the party,sober up and get ready to leave in an hour. The blasting music was shut off and Nia came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder before hugging me ,when she pulled away she smiled before speaking to me.
" hey Zayda ,do you mind going back to the bus for a bit,Hey violet need some band time,y'know just Hey violet time no one else,we need to just have a moment to think of what we just achieved." She smiled .
I smiled and nodded walking past the other people who were hanging by the door of the room.I stepped put of the back entrance and towards the bus.I swung the door open softly before shutting it .I grabbed myself some juice from the fridge before packing my stuff up for the hotel.I Spent around half an hour flopping around the bus without any sound before deciding to go to the 5sos bus for company.I walked out went towards their Bus,knocked but their was no reply.Weird.I went toward the arena door deciding to find someone but as I snuck down the corridors,I could hear laughter from just one room and as I looked through the crack next to the hinges of the open door I saw everyone in there.Hey Violet.5sos.Mums.Dads.Sisters.Brothers. Friends.Girlfrienfs.

Just Hey Violet time my ass.

I carried on staring into the room when Casey spoke up.
" Don't you think we were a little mean to lie to Zayda,we should check on her its been a while"

Michael was the one to reply next
" Dude,she's old enough to look after Herself,you said yourself that you needed a break from her anyway,time to enjoy how you should be acting for your Age"

I knew it .I knew it.I knew it.
I was doing nothing but getting in the way.That's all it took for me to run from the corridor my feet softly almost inaudibly hitting the polished concrete ground as I pushed opened the arena door ,Slamming the bus door open.I grabbed my notebook writing a lengthy note to the band placing it onto the table along with a drawing I had completed not too long ago,The page was divided into five and it had a portrait of each of them. I quickly sprinted out if the Arena area completley,ordering an Uber off my phone as I waited under a small cafe shelter  in the dusk sky, a couple of streets away from the arena .The uber arrived and I got in placing my suitcase next to me as I quickly told him my destination.

"The Airport please"

-----
THIS IS LONG OVERDUE IM SO SORRY, THANK YOU iF YOUR STILL READING.