studio vibes m8

I was actually surprisingly excited to meet this person.Im always super nervous so this is unusual.Maybe its because i know they wont lead me into any trouble,at least knowingly .

Rena had put on her playlist and we were currently listening to 'Nobody but Us' by Sebastian Olzanski.They were all singing along apart from me I hadn't heard the song before. But then Panic!at the disco and i was full on rocking out.Singing along at the top of my lungs when the song finished i was actually quite worn out.

"Woah ,you alright there ZayZay?"Casey asked me

I looked at him and smiled
"never better"Casey copied the action

Nia soon pulled up outside of the studio and I climbed over the seats and out the door and started jumping up and down excitedly.Rena laughed running over to me and bounding me into a hug almost lifting me off my feet.We giggled as we hit the floor having a laughing fit.The others were laughing to as they helped us off.

"Come on guys we have people to meet"Nia said walking ahead .We followed on behind her and as we entered we heard lots of noise.I was really confused,who?.Rena suddenly bent down in front of me ."piggy back time" she said .
"Yass"i exclaimed as I hopped on.Rena carried on walking towards the door to the actual studio bit with the sofas and as Casey opened the door I caught sight of bright hair.

Rena walked into the room and suddenly all eyes were on us.I looked around the room realising that it was .
"Jessarae" I screamed jumping off of Rena's back and running towards him. He thankfully hugged me when I reached him otherwise that would be really awkward.
"Guys this is Zayda ,Zayda this is 5sos and Jessarae"Miranda introduced .
"I already know that"i mumbled as 5sos came to hug me too.Ashton hugged me first saying how it was nice to meet me,then Luke who said hello,then calum who smiled and then Mikey who said hey and hugged me.
"Uh hi -hey nice to meet you all"I greeted

"So yes this is the amazing Zayda who we adopted and is now our little sister and will be coming on tour with is wont you Zayda? "Nia asked

"Yea- wait what ,tour what?!"I exclaimed
"You're coming on tour with us stupid"Casey said pushing me
" YES ,Omg "I said jumping up and down.I then got shown around by Casey and got to know the 5sos boys,took loads of Snapchat videos of them ,one where Michael had the puppy filter saying studio vibes weird which i laughed pretty hard at, while my family recorded new songs.That's right.My family.I was finally unafraid to use that word.I had no doubt that hey violet loved me.Anyone could tell and thats why they are my family.

______
So what do you guys think of maybe doing character questions?
If you think its cool ,write down who the question for and what it is ,it can be anyone HV,5sos,their families etc etc
Also Jessarae has been the opener for HVs tours incase you didnt know (I think at one point he opened for 5sos too but I'm not 100% sure)

Stay amazing 💜💜

Adopted by who!? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara