Hey Violet

When I woke up in the morning ,I shuffled across to my drawers and pulled out a pair of high waisted black jeans and my red tartan cropped shirt placing them into a pile before crossing the hall and into the bathroom.
I showered and washed my tangled hair before I quickly dried off and changed into my fresh clothes.Once I had wrapped the white towel around my hair I brushed my teeth and left the steamy bathroom.

Once in my room I sat down at my desk turning my circular mirror light on and pulling the top drawer Open containing my makeup.Deciding to leave my freckles on show today. I went straight toward a matte brown eyeshadow shade applying it to my crease before darkening the outer corner with a darker brown and brightening the lash line with a skin tone shadow.I slowly applied my eyeliner creating the well known winged liner look,then costing my lashes in a jet black mascara and quickly covering any blemished and eye bags with a light touch of concealer.

I grabbed my acoustic guitar heading downstairs,guitar and phone in hand as i headed towards the kitchen .I sat down at the breakfast table grabbing a slice of buttered white toast and eating it, before walking to the bench under the old oak tree in the back garden.Sitting down ,I started playing some songs before being interrupted by Miss Parry  Half an hour later.

"Sweetie ,they're here,why dont you put the guitar away."

I nodded walking inside through the lounge playing no attention to the group of people who had arrived.Heading into my Room,I hung up my guitar before leaving the room .Going downstairs I looked for a book on shelf that I hadn't read ,sighing I gave up as I turned around to see what this group looked like.
I looked up blinking a couple of times making sure that it was in fact Hey Violet standing in front of me talking to kids and it was in fact Nia Lovelis staring at me head tilted slightly almost trying to remember something .I widened my eyes looking frantically for Miss Parry seeing her on the corner of the room I quickly walked over to her

"You didn't tell me it was Hey Violet " she chuckled slightly.
"I know I didn't, after all would you have believed me ?"
I sighed shaking my head before Miss Parry looked up smiling but looking past me .I then heard the all too familiar voice of the members of Hey Violet
"hi we decided on some people do you mind if we interview some people ?"They politely asked.

Miss parry grinned" of course not ,who would you like to see"

I took this as my time to turn around and try and escape quickly .

"Um actually could we see her ,sorry we never caught her name"
I could almost hear miss parrys smiling from here
"Oh thats Zayda, of course you can ,Zayda go to the kitchen with them I'm sure you all ready know who they are. "
I turned around smiling but I'm pretty sure my face was red. I walked slightly in front of them ,leading them to the kitchen sitting down on the opposite side of the table before jumping up
"Drinks!...uh u-um do you want any drinks? "mentally killing myself for being so awkward .
"no thanks" they all similarly replied .

"okay" I sat back down

"so..."Iain laughed

"right yes ,we need to ask some questions...obviously"Casey chuckled ,and that's how my second awkward meet up with Hey Violet started.