but why?

Zaydas POV

I was Confused. I hadn't done anything wrong.So why did Rena want my phone ?Ashton said something about Twitter,What are people saying ?
I dipped my hand into my picket and clenched my hand around the device In my hand.

"I don't understand "I mumbled quietly

"Zayda,please give me your phone "Rena begged me.
I sighed switching it off and placing it in her open palm which quickly closed around it and stuffing it into her pocket.

Miranda cleared her throat "what to you guys say we go explore that cute diner down the road ,we passed it on the way here ?"
Everyone hummed in agreement and just went to freshen up quickly and with a small noise of annoyance I waited outside for them in the nippy cold which was biting at my fingers which hung from my sweater paws I had created to try and cover myself for the cold as I daydreamed looking at the trees the venue had decorated in small fairy Lights.I pulled out of my daydream by my coat being thrown at me .I squealed and jokingly glared at Iain as I jumped ahead of them my camera ,which was in my bag ,stayed firmly around my neck as I took a picture if the fresh puddle reflecting the lights.I grinned as I turned around and saw all of them laughing and fooling around as usual as I quickly bent on one knee and snapped a picture of them. I quickly brushed off my damp trousers and then ran to join them as I demanded Nia give me a piggy back.I don't know why but I felt happy and they weren't annoyed with me so I wasn't gonna waste this time .We arrived at the diner and quickly sat down on the red lined seat ,ordering mostly tofu burgers or actual burgers and shakes.

We finished around half nine and after stopping at a supermarket in the way back for drinks and nibbles for the bus we arrived at the bus at ten pm .So we all pretty full and tired and decided to go to bed.

Once I made sure everyone was soundly asleep I pushed my pillow down to the floor and hopped on to it to soften the blow of the sound my feet made on the floor.I quickly shot in the back room and turned on nias laptop ,logging into Twitter.Taking my phone away wouldn't do anything.

my notification were overflowing with a small 99+ sign there and 30+ DMS .I went on my DMS ,some were just groupchats which I quickly shot a hello Into.I had some solo DM which I also replied too.But I stopped at one DM.

"I don't like you "

4 words
12 letters
Is all it took to dampen my mood.
I quickly left my DMS and went to my notifications .That's when I wished I never logged onto the website .That's when I knew why Rena took my phone.

It was overflowing with hate

@ Ilove5sos : Yo ,can't believe HV got so desperate for publicity they had to adopt a publicity stunt child.Wtf

Publicity stunt

@ hvaremybaes :I love hey violet but this kid is just gonna pull them down and get in the way.

Get in the way

@ hvhvhv :they adopted such an ugly kid tho ,no offence

Ugly

@ 5sossangela : oh yay just another untalented slut whos gonna try and sleep with 5sos :/

Untalented slut

@ pthv I love Calum &HV bit replying to the hate @ their kid just made it worst

Wait what ?

I quickly entered Calums twitter and his most recent tweet was a reply which was a reply to Nias tweet ,who had replied to a tweet off of the HV band account

@ exposedhv
Heard HV adopted a Kid to add to the slut family .Untalented groupie number 4

In reply to @ exposedhv
@ nialovelis: You can hate on me all you want but my Little sister is a new low.She's anything but untalented or a groupie.

@ nialovelis:Leave my family out of it

In reply to @ nialovelis
@ calumhood:  @exposedhv you are truly disgusting.Zayda is only 15.

I stared at the wall .This was happening to me .The hate was on me.

But why ?

-------
I FELT SO BAD WRITING THOSE TWEETS ABOUT MY BABIES OMG ,IM SO GLAD NO MORE OF THAT IS COMING UP