first show

So the first stop was a hotel as we were there for two shows , the 5sos guys were sharing rooms obviously ,2 per room so Nia and Rena were sharing and Casey and Iain ,I was sharing with Miranda.

The room was modern but simple ,there were two double beds ,a flat screen TV an ensuite bathroom of a shower ,bath,toilet,sink and light up mirror.The walls in the bedroom were a cream colour and the bedsheets were white with brown and teal accents .

I dumped my stuff down on one bed and Miranda the other.I looked up and smiled at her.

"How excited are you for your show today?"

"So excited ,like I can't believe were actually here ,our second time opening and our fan base growing everyday"She grinned

"I'm so proud of you guys "

"Me too ,me too" She grinned again

After about an hour of me and Mir just talking ,we decided to watch harry potter as I hadn't seen it and Miranda was still shocked .Casey's and Iain's room was next to ours and the Lovelis' room the other side of Casey's but from Casey's room a soft him of the sound of the 1975 could be heard .

"I want this to be mine and your thing "I said to Miranda

"What?"she replied

"Watching Harry Potter ,I want it to be a Miranda and Zayda thing" I said to her

"Then a Zayda and Miranda thing it shall be "
----
Once the film finished Miranda got changed into her outfit quickly which was a pair of blue jeans and a loose grey shirt.We headed towards our door when Rena knocked in her red shiny disco pants and black and white lips top ,a hat on her head.

"LETS GET GOING "she screamed laughing .

-----
Casey's POV

We were about to go on stage adrenaline rushing round our body ,Zayda was next to me grinning .We did our group hug and then separated .

This is it .We were on stage .

_____
IM SORRY ITS BAD ITS KINDA RUSEHD CAUSE IM SUPPOSED BE GETTING READY

I LOVE YOU ALL ,HAVE A GOOD DAY XXX