ignoring

I ran to the bus station,pulling my hair over my face to stop people from recognizing  me .The bus pulled up,I hopped on going to a seat as the bus was free heading to  town .I was heading towards my usual place to hide,the music shop ,in the chill out area which was a bean bag area where you could just sit and well,chill.

I sat down on  an empty chair on the bus plugging in my earphones staring out the window ,until the bus came to a standstill.I got up walking to the front of the  bus thanking the driver before hopping out the doors towards the music shop .I dodged people ,weaving in and out until I reached the shop .Opening the door the little bell jingled making the man at the counter look up a soft smile on his face .I smiled back .I walked to through the isles grabbing a cd off the side not even looking at it as I wouldn't actually be playing it if I didn't like it I just needed to look like I was actually using the chill out room for the actual purpose rather than a free seating area.

I walked into one of the rooms ,looking at the cd ,the cry baby album by Melanie Martinez ,deciding I did actually like this album I placed it in connecting my earphones in and sitting on the bean bag listening to the voice of Melanie as I stared at the white paint wall in front of me .Maybe it seemed like I was overreacting,but I told her I didn't want to talk about it and then she goes saying to talk about it! I didn't want to confess about my dream to the band because well what if they didn't want a kid with messed up dreams ,what if I told them and it made them realise that they didn't want me .If I stayed quiet there would be less chance of them changing their minds .

My phone was vibrating from several calls from Miss Parry ,she obviously hadn't told the band yet or they really didn't care .I declined all calls that came in from her ,couldn't she get that I just wanted to calm down on my own,alone .

The constant ringing stopped in the next five minutes making the room seem automatically calmer before my phone vibrated once flashing up the screen I could see it was a message from Casey .

Caseyyyyy:Hey Zayda ,we will be there soon ,we are running late Miranda couldn't find her shoes anywhere :) cant wait to see you soon ! Xx

I looked at it replying a quick
"okay"
there was no point In replying anything else what was I going to say , oh okay ,just to tell you I got in a fight with Miss Parry stormed out and Im sitting in the music shop hiding ,no.

I sighed ,murmuring the lyrics softly to  the song playing .A couple more minutes passed till my phone flashed up .

1 new message from Caseyyyyy

I opened it reading it through

Caseyyyyy:Zayda where are you ?!

Not replying I turned the vibrations off and sound off switching my phone off so I wouldn't have any interruptions .

Miss Parry's pov

As soon as she stormed out the door 8 panicked what was I to do.She could go anywhere with anyone and I would have no idea .The idea of her getting hurt petrified me even more and the band was supposed to come over later to see her ,what was I going to say if she wasn't here ,even if she did come back I had to tell them. I poured the drinks out and placed them in the places for the kids breakfast along with setting out the table and food .

Half an hour since she had gone ,she would come home by now if she had just gone to the park.I sighed running to the office grabbing the phone shoving it between my shoulder and ear as I shooed the other member of staff who rarely ever actually came into work out of the room ,calling Zaydas number hoping she would pick up .The ringing was cut short meaning she had declined .I tried again five times before giving up ,finding the bands phone number on my computer typing it in quickly .

It started ringing before it was picked up.

"Hello?" I believe Nia answered.

"Hello ,its Miss Parry "

"Oh is everything okay? We are just running a little late, We'll be there as soon as possible"She laughed

"um-well you see its about Zayda ,shes run off ,we cant find her she wont pick up her phone " I said.

"What do you mean ?How long has she been gone?"The cheekiness had faded from her voice concern seeping in.

"About 45 minutes ago"

"We'll be right there"she replied hanging up.

 ____________________________
This isn't great ,quite short but there is a part two what ill post soon

,im trying not to make it too cliche and the same as other adopted books like eg she gets bullied at school and has a cheating boyfriend kinda thing ,but i will include hate etc

YOURE ALL AMAZING TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL  PEOPLE DONT FORGET THAT ,OKAY ?OKAY