Dreaming ....Screaming

After finishing food the band had dropped me off back at the centre shouting out the window as I walked to the door that they would see me soon and my guitars wouldn't die which made me laugh,waving as I shut the door .Walking towards the office smiling ,I knocked on the door walking into the room sitting I front of miss Parrys desk.
"Oh my gosh ,thank you so much !"
Miss parry grinned.
"I'm So happy "I chuckled.
"how did it go anyways ?"She asked. "well...."I started .

An hour later after I finished my story I headed up to my room ,frowning slightly at the emptiness before getting ready for bed and instantly sleeping .

I was walking through the halls of a house ,a house familiar but nowhere I had been, Where am I?!
"Zayda ?"
I heard someone say I looked up seeing the familiar brunette and others closely behind her ,sighing in relief .
"Nia ,omg thank good -"
"What are you doing here Zayda?"Miranda asked ,hate and bitterness lacing her words.
"I -I dont know ,I went to bed and n-now I'm here "I stuttered .
"Yes well leave now!Theres a reason we said we didn't want you anymore ,when will you get it into your head ,Nobody wants you ,not even your birth parents .Go away!" Rena spat .Tears built in my eyes I blinked them back refusing to let them fall ,I took one look at all of there faces and that's all it took for me to turn around and run ...and run....and run the last thing I heard was their cruel laughs echoing in my head as I collapsed on the side of the pavement crying .

I woke up gasping for air,tears running down my face as I sat up in bed switching my bed side light on .I looked at the clock 4:07 am ,I couldn't sleep again even if I tried ,sighing I walked over to my desk looking for my drawing pad and pencils ,opening it I saw the drawer was emptied, all contents packed away .I groaned in frustration pulling on my slippers creeping out of my room and down the stairs into the office looking for a plain pad in there finding nothing ,I jogged out and across to the lounge area looking on the bookshelf for pens ,pencils and an art pad ,finding one I ran back up to my room sitting on my bed plugging my earphones into my ipod playing my music on shuffle and drawing what my brain could muster from the terrors that awoke me .I drew in pencil no colour The memeber if Hey Violet alon the top,two masked figures ,my parents as I never knew who they were and a whirlwind of swirls treeroots,blood ,leaves ,and tears in the middle of a cloud like bubble ,the bubble representing the dream ,the inside of the bubble presenting the chaoticness and pain it was .

Finishing the drawing off I closed it placing it next to my dusty,yellow bulbed lamp looking at my clock seeing it was half 5 and Miss Parry would be up at 6 ,I grabbed an outfit from my cupboard and headed to the showers ,hopping in and washing away the tenseness in my shoulders and back with the scalding water . I came back out from the showers pulling on my wet look leggings and my red and black check shirt and plain black socks ,deciding if i did go out i would wear my red Dms .I sat down at my desk doing my makeup adding concealer under my eyes to hide my dark circles ,applying a skin coloured eye shadow blending to a warm chocolate colour adding a line of eyeliner with a flick to it ,plugging in my hair straighteners and straightening my curly mess of hair before making a Dutch braid up in to a high ponytail .Looking into my full length mirror i nodded in approval at my outfit realising it had been an hour i headed downstairs for breakfast.

I sat down at the table yawning "Zayda!what are you doing down so early ,go back to bed you are still tired I can tell!" She exclaimed worriedly .
"Cant sleep ,been up for hours"i replied ,yawning again .
"Nightmare?"she asked quietly.I nodded.
"Do you want to talk about it? "She asked softly.
I shook my head ,I didn't want to talk about it ,I don't like talking about nightmares
"Maybe you should talk to the girls or Casey and Iain when they come round for lunch later ,it will do good to grow some trust with them " she stated .I looked up at her glaring ,I loved her but when I said no I meant no,I could quickly feel my anger build up as I raised to my feet.
"No! I said no!I dont want to talk about it .Not to you ,not to anyone!"I shouted exasperated ,grabbing a slice of toast ,pulling on my Dms storming out the front door ,her calling me back being all I heard .