meal

(What they're wearing above ,Iain is wearing a black and white button up with his usual short black trousers)
As a celebration of the first show being done we decided to go out for a meal.We had all dressed up semi fancy after getting out of the showers because of how sweaty they were.The girls had redone their makeup and I had reapplied mine.

(What Zayda is wearing )We walked out of the venue into the travel van waiting outside the entrance of the stadium before hopping in

We walked out of the venue into the travel van waiting outside the entrance of the stadium before hopping in . The driver and Miranda up front,Casey ,Nia and Rena in the middle and me and Iain at the back.I face Iain ,smiling at him .
"How was today's show ?" I questioned him
"It was amazing "he replied his eyes in a far off place, telling me he was thinking of being up there. The journey was pretty quiet,the show just sinking in .
When we arrived to the restaurant my jaw hit the floor in amazement ,The front was a huge glass panel with small spotlights in front of them on the outside .The second floor had an open patio which had large deep red roses entangled with the railing as well as gold fairy lights up the column supports.The inside foyer area had a black tiled floor with small specks of glitter in it, with a large domed shape fabric chandelier above the reception desk ,which itself was a dark brown red wood color with the same black sparkly surface .We were quickly taken to our reserved table which was up a few solid  wooden steps and behind a small frosted glass Screen.There was a painting of an autumnal tree in gold on the wall as well as a beige pot with a decorative stick plant with silver fairy lights wrapped around the branches . We sat down and ordered drinks why we decided on our order .Once the drinks had arrived ,they were mainly cokes ,lemonades and juices ,I cleared my throat which made my family look up at me .

"I just want to say I'm insanely proud of you guys for where you've got to and you slayed on stage tonight " I said shyly .

"Thank you ,ZayZay ,it means so much to us ,you don't even understand "Nia said grabbing my hand and squeezing it under the table as she was sitting next to me.

"not to mention the fact we're insanely proud of you for handling all this change so well when its happened so fast "Miranda grinned from across the table.
"Thank you" I mumbled ,holding back tears .

"Now for a celebration to tour ,to where we are now "Casey said lifting his lemonade into the air for a toast " and to the better of life now " he said looking at me with a small smile on his face .

-------
Its decemberrrrrr finallyyyyyyy
How are you all?
Guys my age stripped is life
Hey violet covered stressed out ,I'm alive