[ 2 ]

day two

it was morning, and it was about time for hansol to go to the market and work again, even though he literally just sits there waiting for customers to come by. but the chances of it is less than 17%

everyday is different, sometimes he sees the same person everyday but suddenly they've stopped coming, he can sense the strange way they're acting and how their eyes are almost soulless.

he opened the electricity of the market and began counting the money. after that, he went to tidy up the food shelves to give it a more simple yet organised look. he sighs full of satisfaction and removes his black beanie, giving his hair a ruffle before putting it back on again.

the glass door automatically opened, revealing a customer. he immediately smiled when he saw who it was, he went up to him and gave him a bro fist.

"hey, minghao-hyung." it was one of the regulars, the one who's living his own life despite the world almost ending. the older smiled back at him.

"are there toothpastes? and ramen?" asks minghao, looking around the market as the shelves are getting more emptier each day.

"there are toothpastes, no more ramen." minghao groaned and went to the toothpaste section, getting a few different brands of toothpaste. he smiled at hansol, showing off his fair teeth.

"i went to the dentist yesterday and whitened it — " the glass door opened again, another regular coming in, casually greeting the other two.

"mingyu-hyung! glad to see you man." the tall man walked towards the meat section, but let out a cry when he saw it was empty.

"why is there no meat? this sucks." he complained, minghao and hansol just chuckled and hansol went back to the counter. waiting for the other two to pay for whatever they're gonna buy.

he silently watched them over the screen, seeing even the dark circles under their eyes are visible on the camera. whether if it's the camera or the quality, he knows that they're stressed about this. even him, himself is stressed about it, too.

"i'll just buy kimchi, cola – and no more ramen?" minghao patted his hand on mingyu's shoulder and shook his head. making the other groan in disbelief and cursed under his breath, but loud enough for the others to hear.

"what should i do? wonwoo is sick and i want to make him a ramen. and this is the only market that is near." he shut his eyes tightly while rubbing the temples of his nose, along with a sigh.

"there's the one last pack of rice cake there, you might want it." suggested minghao, mingyu perks up at the mention of rice cakes and literally ran towards it, taking the last pack.

he paid for the things he bought and waved goodbye at them.

the younger ones looked at each other, letting out a dry laugh while minghao put his things down, taking out the money from his pocket and went outside after saying 'see you again!' to hansol.

he told him to keep the change, hansol clutched tightly on the money, tears started forming in his eyes, even though he's not the type to cry.

"fuck.."

he leaned on the counter and buried his face in his arms, waiting for customers to come by and buy something.

but on that day, only two people came. no one else did, the city is getting emptier these days, only the sound of ambulances passing by and the cries of the innocent ones.

these days, hansol started to worry about other people he either is close to or a person he barely knows.

he learned that sometimes these people are the ones who changed his life. 

__
sorry, this is like a filler kind of chapter. there are sometimes a separated chapter for each other main characters so.. (:

and sorry i have a very bad english grammar, im trying my best to learn it~ i installed 3 English dictionaries on my phone and i learn new words everyday and its awesome lol xD

-san