[ 22 ]

day twenty-two

a/n: i'm sorry i haven't been updating much, i've been busy with school and other activities.

seungkwan was in the market, walking around checking everything they had. he could've gone to another market, but he's too lazy to do so. plus, there's hansol who can keep him accompanied. it was the twenty-second day, eight more till their fate finally ends, the string will break and everything will disappear.

he didn't know what to do but wanting to spend more time with hansol, he lost his sister, it doesn't mean he'll lose himself because of that. he'll continue to live until he's the last one to see how beautiful the world was, before closing his eyes and feeling himself disappear. with the people he loves the most, together.

"vernonie, i love you so much okay?" he suddenly says, hansol perks up at the sound of seungkwan sniffing. without saying any word, he stood up from his chair and walked towards seungkwan, immediately embracing him. feeling how perfectly they fit each other, how warm it is to hug each other. today, tomorrow, or the next day. until everything ends, hansol was sure he wants to spend all those days with seungkwan.

they missed each other so damned much, even if they are usually together.

it's just how it is, they're both afraid that one will let go, the string will break.