[ 15 ]

day fifteen

seungkwan was smiling, from the moment he woke up he has been smiling all by himself. the incident last night kept replaying in his mind, sometimes making him giggle, blush or even groan. this behaviour of seungkwan really creeps john out, poor john, he needs to deal with a seungkwan like this for today.

"john! hehe.." seungkwan smiled again, rolling around the couch while hugging the pillow tightly. john who's across was already getting annoyed by his friend, "stop calling my name and just giggle like a dolphin, it's making my ear-drums bleed!"

seungkwan suddenly stopped smiling, then turned his head to john. "what if-!" he clutched onto his shirt and kept fanning himself. "john, john, john! you can't believe this —"

"believe what already!"

"that..."

"how am i supposed to know? i don't have a freaking camera installed in your eyeballs! for merlin's sake!" john groaned, then stood up to pop some popcorn. ignoring the-almost-exploding seungkwan alone in the living room, his cheeks still red.

'merlin, if he continues to be like that i might witness him wanking off!'

john shook his head, he pulled out his phone and called hansol.

"hello? versol."

['sup]

"can you tell me what happened to seungkwan? he's been acting strange!"

[eh- ah, uhm. haha.]

"you too?!"

[i-i gotta end the call, later.]

john groaned, he can't believe he needs to deal with a lazy yet creepy seungkwan for the rest of the day.

he needs to know what happened, even if it means to experience something doki-doki-ish in his life. "seungkwan!"

"what!"

"come here for a min!"

seungkwan stood up from the couch, letting go of the pillow and wore his slippers, heading towards the kitchen. "what is it?" he asked, his ears are still red. "spit it out, the thing you want to tell me."

seungkwan immediately turned around and proceeded to walk away from john, to only be pulled back by force, facing an annoyed john. "now."

"well- so, so basicallyhansoljustconfessedtomeandisaidyesandi'msohappy." he slurred out, john raised an eyebrow, but furrowed them again.

"please speak properly, i am not good at korean, you slur your words again i'm going to pop the popcorn in your face." he rubbed his temple, the microwave made a 'ting' sound and he opened it, taking the popcorn out and grabbed a handful of it then stuffed in his mouth.

"i said, hansol confessed to me —"

"he what!"

"— and i told him i felt the same way."

"god's sake he didn't propose, don't make it sound like it!" john was smiling, he was happy for both of his friends. but he still won't accept the fact that he needs to stay single while his friend has a partner himself, dealing with couples can be a struggle. as for his experience back in london.

"but congrats seungkwan! tell me when he hurts you, i'll beat him up into a pulp like it's no big deal!"

'guess i need to find myself a partner, then.' 

____

filler chapter, because john needs some love! seungkwan didn't visit the market today because he was lazy, and he's shy too.

i hope you enjoyed this!

-llama