[ 5 ]

day five

seungkwan had realised that everyone around him was gloomy, which is wrong. they should be spending this moment happily while cherishing each other's time instead of working hard to die.

"yah seungkwan! buy me sweets!" yelled his sister from her room, he immediately rushed inside and saw her curled up into a ball.

he extended his hand and she automatically gave him some money for him to buy her chocolates. he knew once his sister was on her period, she wouldn't stop eating sweets and cry all night because... cramps hurt. but he does understand that dark chocolate can reduce the pain, that's why he always buys her sweets for her to enjoy in pain.

"auntie nature visited?" he asked, her head shot up and she glared at him. "just get me my sweets and buy your food! remember to buy me pads, too! 24 cm!! usual brand!" she shouted, tears forming in her eyes while she groans in pain, clutching onto the sides of her t-shirt.

seungkwan sighed then wore his shoes, he left the house and went towards the market he usually goes to.

"welcome, seungkwaa!" hansol greeted him cheerfully, who seungkwan, in return. smiled back at him and went straight to the women's section embarrassingly. hansol raised an eyebrow and slightly smirked at the sight of seungkwan blushing.

"buying something for your girlfriend?" seungkwan shook his head and put the pads and sweets on the counter. hansol frowned and scratched the back of his head.

"i don't have a girlfriend." seungkwan averted his gaze away from hansol and tried to focus on something.

"that's a shame, you're naturally good looking."

"uh—"

"don't mind that."

they both started to blush as seungkwan was playing with his fingers, "uh – so seungkwaa.. can i get your phone number?" hansol took all his courage to finally ask that, his heart was beating so fast from nervousness and it's dead silence.

seungkwan is still looking at hansol straight in the eyes, quite embarrassed. he gulped and nodded.

"sure." 

___
f u c k the verkwan moments these days are killing me someone save me , also thank you for 200+ reads!
comment, vote

-llama