[ 29 ]

A/N: oh god i'm really thankful for your support! thank you so much for 10k reads here! thank you! (book is ending soon) [CRINGE ALERT!!!!! BC BAD WRITING]

one more day.

the time is almost coming to an end, seungkwan, john, hansol... and their other friends went to the market and decided to spend their nights there. maybe dying with people you're close to is better than dying alone, or maybe waking up finding themselves still breathing and moving would be a surprise.

that... might not be the case though.

because they're all crying and mourning over the ones they've lost in just a month, eating the remaining food in the market while using the tv, to watch some movies together. maybe this is the best memory before disappearing after all, getting together with people you barely know, eating in the market without getting arrested for stealing their food.

best way to die is with pleasure.

and that's what hansol and seungkwan doing, they went to the staff room, kissing each other passionately. hansol was pinned against the wall as seungkwan kissed every single visible spot that he saw. maybe they're a bit too late for it, or it might be the best way after all. "hey, aren't you moving a bit too fast?"

"what fast?" seungkwan hummed, then stopped hansol from talking by attacking his lips again. "ah - "

hansol pushed seungkwan away and they shifted positions, hansol is now the one pinning seungkwan against the wall. "what were you trying to do?"

"kiss me already, idiot." hansol did as he says, kissing seungkwan's lips and nibbling at his lower lip, seungkwan moaned when hansol gently brushed his fingers against seungkwan's hair.

it was a slow process, but hansol started lifting seungkwan up and made him wrap his legs around his waist. lips never parted, it was starting to get intimate.

"hyung! the tv stopped work - oh." chan immediately covered his eyes and ran away.

seungkwan jumped down almost immediately while blushing furiously, he glanced at hansol, but he was having this smirk plastered all over his face. "well, we're going to die a virgin." he joked, "maybe if we meet in our after life, we could continue where we've gone off." seungkwan slapped hansol's shoulder and pulled him into a hug.

they both walked out of the staff room, already being greeted by pairs of eyes and mischievous grins. "the tv stopped working for awhile... but we were hearing sounds in the staff room, so we didn't really interrupt until chan was getting impatient." jeonghan stated, shrugging and laid on the floor.

jisoo was staring at them, squinting his eyes at them.

"so... did you guys do it..?"