[ 12 ]

day twelve

hansol didn't get to open the market today, as he caught a cold and is suffering. his sister on the other hand, is at school worrying about him. he was bored plus he doesn't have the strength to move, suddenly an idea popped in his mind.

calling seungwaa. . . .

[hello?]

"hello"

[vernonie i'm in class what are you zoing]

"then why did you pick up"

[because! because - because it's annoying!]

"yah seungkwaa, i'm sick."

[send me ur address and i'll go to ur house later, gotta end the call, bye.]

beep.

hansol groaned, but texted seungkwan his home address, he's tired but he's excited at the same time. it's rare for someone to go over his house and it's rare for him to catch a fever.

it actually feels like he won the lottery today.

first of all, seungkwan is coming over. second of all, he caught a fever. third of all, there will be a slight chance for seungkwan to stay over to take care of hansol. who is imagining things.

"pabo, don't think like that" he slapped his own face, but recovered from the flustering feelings he's feeling. he had this feeling once, when he was dating his ex. but he never thought he'd swing this way.

~

it was finally afternoon, his doorbell rang and he slowly walked towards the door and took a deep breath. then opened it, seungkwan standing there, panting while carrying from what it seems like, heavy things.

"let me help you carry those —"

"no need, close the door and go back to your bed silly. next time i got to make a copy of your keys!" seungkwan exclaimed, shooing hansol at the process. "let me change my towel —"

"no, go back to bed and i'll change it for you. now, get your ass back to your bed!" seungkwan got the towel from hansol's hands and gently pushed him into his parents' room. hansol groaned and walked back into his own bedroom, seungkwan feeling embarrassed for bringing a sick person into the wrong room.

after what seemed like forever, seungkwan finally made ramen for hansol, he brought it into hansol's room along with some medicines and a cup of warm water.

hansol thanked seungkwan before digging in, seungkwan on the other hand, went to the space next to hansol and collapsed there. completely knocked out. hansol didn't realise because he was too busy eating his ramen.

hansol was finally done after burping, he looked around him and spotted seungkwan beside him snoring peacefully.

he smiled, gently tugging seungkwan's hair back and planted a kiss on his cheek before standing up, cleaning the mess he made.

he never felt any better before. 

__
i' m sorry ;—; i feel like each chapter are getting lamer ;—; and thank you for 1k reads! i really appreciate your supports and reads guys!

vote, comment ~

-llama