end

[ bc i love to make ppl die, i'm sorry, in advance. or is it too late now to say sorry? ]

12 AM, they felt it.

the floors started to shake and all of them woke up from their sleep. screaming for everyone's name and formed a circle together and locked their arms to each other.

seungkwan and hansol were searching for each other from this mess, but no, they couldn't find each other no matter how small the market was.

"john! john!"

john perks up at the mention of his name, seeing hansol approach him so fast that he almost stumbles. "thank you for everything, i can't say thank you enough but thank you."

"for what!" john shouted, the people are panicking and it's getting louder each time the floor shakes rapidly.

"everything! - have you seen seungkwan!"

"no!" and john saw a figure walking out of the market, it was seungkwan. "hansol tell him to come back here!"

hansol ran and called out for seungkwan's name, crying as he did so.

but as seungkwan turned around, eyes tearing up as he saw hansol running towards him.

"i love you - "

crash.

the market's sign fell on top of seungkwan, hansol's eyes widened, he ran towards him and tried to take the sign off of seungkwan.

"john! it's fucking stuck! anyone! please help me!" but no one dared to, he fell onto his knees, crying as he felt a pat on his shoulder. "mate, i'm sorry." john whispers, kneeling beside hansol and cries when he sees his own best friend's blood. no one would want to see the other side of the sign.

hansol held seungkwan's limp hand and cried as he felt it go cold. the way his blood was splattered all over the place makes hansol want to puke his organs out. he lay down beside the sign, not feeling afraid of dying anymore.

"farewell, love."

"i love you."

"always."

that was the last day, sadly no one survived.

three of them peacefully lay down beside each other as they pass.

A/N: hi you guys can kill me later, my heart legit hurts when i was writing this but sorry it was a lame ending. im so sad rn i always make myself sad fml