[ 23 ]

twenty-three

"geez."

"what was that for?" seungkwan had just visited hansol's little sister, while hansol was in the market not knowing that his own boyfriend came to their house. "sofia, i want to surprise vernonie, will you help me?" sofia nods, smiling at seungkwan sweetly before leading him to the living room. there sat her parents, watching tv.

hansol's mom noticed seungkwan and she immediately smiled. "hi seungkwan! what brings you here?"

"i want to surprise vernonie, aunty." hansol's dad perks up at the mention of 'surprise', standing up and draping an arm around seungkwan's shoulder. "that's my boy, what's the surprise?" they were all smiling, seungkwan looked down to his feet, hiding his rosy cheeks.

mr. chwe leaned forward, "that boy's gonna get it tonight."

"no!"

"alright alright, kid i was just kidding." they all laughed together, seungkwan on the other hand, kind of regretted the fact that he came over to tell them this. "we know you and our son vernon, has something going on." his dad continues, sofia looks at him confused for a second before walking back to her own room.

"he even talks about you in his sleep!" ms. chwe beams, her eyes spark each time she talks about hansol, "ah..ahaha.."

"no need to be embarrassed, boy, let him get it tonight!"

"sir, i'm sorry to say this... but we're underage—"

"oh."

the parents looked disappointed for a moment, turning around and whispering things to each other. "that's it."

"huh?"

"we will go out later, we'll bring sofia with us and, well, y'know."

"spend some time with each other...and stuff."

the parents let seungkwan sit on the sofa, with them beside him, asking him questions.

"have you guys kissed?" ms. chwe asks, looking at seungkwan playfully. "yes, ma'am." mr. chwe then pulls seungkwan into a hug, giving him a pat on the back. "son, you're doing well!"

~~

seungkwan was nervous, he sat on hansol's bed and his parents along with his sister weren't home, completely leaving it to seungkwan.

he heard the door creaked open, he sat straight and put his hands over his legs, rubbing in repeatedly. you're fabulous, you're sassy, you're perfect, yes. seungkwan, you're fabulous. he smacked his own face, hansol came inside his own room. surprised.

"what are you doing here?" 

____
A/N:

Ahhh, I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been very busy and I'm also waiting for my ankle to heal properly. Thank you for 4k reads! I didn't expect this book to reach that amount of number. I love you all so much!

-llama