[ 4 ]

day four

"vernon, can you please buy olive oil later?" his mom asked, he nodded in response and wore casual clothes. ready to go to work, his sister rushed out of her room and hugged his waist.

"bro, please be safe!" said sofia, her voice muffled as she hugged hansol tightly, not letting him go until he turned around and lifted her up, making her squeal and giggle.

"yes.. yes, i'll be back before you know it." he smiles at her before putting her back down, he waved at his parents before getting off the apartment.

on his way to his work, he saw someone already waiting outside the market, the person was wearing many layers of cloth and it made him seem chubby.

he slowly ran towards the market and greeted the customer, and he realised it was seungkwan who stayed under the morning sun to wait for hansol to open the market.

"good morning, friend." greeted hansol, inserting the key on the hole and twitched it, the gate started to go up as they both waited patiently.

"hi, i'm here to buy some seaweed. do you perhaps have it here?" hansol nodded, then let seungkwan go inside first, the market was extremely hot, since every night, he would turn off all of the air-conditioners. not wasting anymore money for the electricity, it's clear even the founder of this damned market went to run away with his lover, no more debt to pay. but it will forever haunt him.

love is actually pretty scary, in hansol's opinion.

he eyed seungkwan from head to toe and found himself smiling, how can a guy look this fluffy and fragile at the same time? it's like he's too perfect to even talk to low-lives like hansol.

ethereal.

he looked around the market and finally found the thing he's looking for, he skipped towards it and got a few packs of seaweeds. smiling cheekily at hansol before skipping his way back.

"how old are you?" he didn't hesitate to ask, seungkwan looked at him quite uncomfortably before opening his mouth to say something.

"i'm 18, born 16th january" hansol's mouth parted and he immediately bowed his head to seungkwan.

"sorry hyung for being informal, i'm 18, born 18th february" seungkwan chuckled and shook his head.

"cut with the formalities, it's fine. we're only one month and a few days apart." hansol then nodded, awkwardly walking away from seungkwan who simply smiled at his actions.

but of course, he knew - no, they both knew that they even need to cherish times like this. be friendly with each other and remember more people so that they could die in peace.

they could die anytime.

anyways. 

___
im very bored, lets be friends
comment, vote

-llama