[ 19 ]

day nineteen
H a n s o l

i looked around the market, memories of yesterday replaying again and again. i would blame seungkwan for being stubborn, but then i also can't blame him since he did nothing wrong. "hey hansol." i looked up to see mingyu-hyung smiling at me, i returned the smile and looked around again.

"hyung, you seem to be in a great mood today." his face lit up, eyes sparkling. he just smiled and hummed in response.

"well, wonwoo is all better now." he beamed, grabbing a bar of chocolate, a pack of chips and walked away from me to get some orange juice. "really? that's great!"

"how about you? you seem down, like i can help you if you want, i'm up for anything. just don't involve wonwoo." he told me, i sighed, snapping my fingers one by one.

"just some misunderstanding with a precious person."

"oh please hansol, just man up and kiss that person if you can. shutting them up, and also making them fall for you more. y'know what i mean?" i chuckled, shaking my head while he bends down to my eye level. "like what i always do to wonwoo every single day." he added.

i blushed at the thought of kissing seungkwan again, but i nodded at mingyu full of determination after he paid for his things.

——

seungkwan

i sighed dramatically for dozens of times already, it was making seokmin-hyung irritated, and also jihoon-hyung twitch his eyes from time to time. chan isn't here because apparently, a girl asked him on a date. we, the producing club, wish him the best.

"seungkwan, can you stop sighing? i asked you a lot of times of whatever the shit is happening and you just gaze into the midst of air, completely ignoring us." jihoon snapped, i looked at him, jeonghan went to the bathroom almost immediately while seokmin was in between us. nervously laughing as he awkwardly writes something on his notes.

"i think I misunderstood something, but my guts told me nothing was wrong." i slumped onto the table, my weight completely making it shake. "well, misunderstandings do happen."

"but i cut the person off by slamming the door —"

"that's why you are the wrong one here, first of all, it's disrespectful to cut people's sentences. like what i'm doing right now. and second of all, the person was about to explain and you lost the opportunity to listen." he huffed, i rolled my eyes and sighed again.

"you're right..."

"text the person and apologize, no, face that person and personally apologize. it would be better, and it might make you both be closer to each other as you have understand a little bit more about each other. anyway, stop slacking off and practice your vocals."

i drank a bit of water, thinking that apologizing tomorrow would be better. since i'm not yet ready to face him, for now... i feel embarrassed for showing such jealousy.

i hope he'll forgive me. 

——
really really sorry i didn't get to update these days, i've been busy and also tired. mentally preparing for school haha.

what year are you guys in?

vote, comment

-llama