[ 7 ]

day seven

everyday is different, it can go from happiness to sadness. but today is different, it's filled with nothing but sadness and it's been a week since both of them met. but the thing is, seungkwan is very sad.

he's sad, he's depressed, he doesn't know what to do and has no idea of what to do.

he just wants a hug or even call his mother, he doesn't want to disturb his mom having fun in jeju, he missed the feeling of being in her arms and how she would make his favourite food for him, and his sister. "seungkwan-ah, it's alright. she's going to be alright." said seungcheol, patting seungkwan's back gently.

everything was happening too fast, it's only been a week of the announcement and his sister already gave up.

she gave up.

and he doesn't know what to do, she's the only person he relies on most of the time. what would he do now?

he couldn't hold all his emotions together and he turned around, hugged seungcheol almost immediately. seungcheol automatically wrapped his arms around seungkwan's waist, pulling him closer as he let the younger cry silently, letting him stain his shirt with his tears.

everything doesn't matter right now, all seungkwan wishes that this is all a nightmare instead of a reality.

unfortunately, it's not a nightmare.

the heart monitor shows how slow his sister's heart beat and how it's decreasing, her chest is slowly rising up and down but it just stopped, painfully slowly. she stopped breathing, she didn't survive.

she left him.

the only family he currently has, just left him. he glanced at her lifeless body and how the doctors are removing all the equipment around her, lifting her up and putting her on another bed.

pulling her away from them.

he pulled away from seungcheol and he saw the older one also tearing up.

"seungkwan-ah, she worked hard." he whispered, ruffling the younger's hair as he walked out of the room to talk to the doctor. seungkwan broke down even more, he felt his knees go weak and he fell on the ground, covering his face with both of his hands as he let his painful sobs out.

everything is happening too fast at once. 

___
im sorry , double update yay.
-llama