[ 11 ]

day eleven

seungkwan's mother found out, she completely broke down but never planned on ever going back there. seungkwan completely understands, since her health is more important than anything else in their lives.

"okay, i love you too. take care there, bye." he hung up almost immediately along with a sigh, he never felt this stressed about everything before. even answering someone's phone is already annoying to him, though, he still enjoys them.

today is a holiday, he doesn't have any classes or whatsoever. john is there chilling on his couch watching tv, casually stealing some of his chips and orange juice. "john, how many times have i told you to not bring your shoes inside?" seungkwan rolled his eyes at his friend, but took his shoes and put them on the shelf anyways.

"do you want to go to the market?" he asked, john shook his head as his eyes were still glued to the screen, his gaze never left the tv. seungkwan opened the fan so john wouldn't feel hot, and went out without saying a single word.

the weather today is extremely hot and seungkwan feels like he can already crawl his way to the market, he honestly can feel himself melting under the sun.

just a few more meters away. . .

he finally reached his destination and went in with a slight bit of hesitation, there he is, hansol came into his vision. he's wearing his headphones while his laptop is in front of him, he didn't notice that seungkwan just came in. tiptoeing his way towards the counter.

but he failed to scare hansol, because this boy has some seventh sense going on around him.

"buying something?" hansol asks, still tapping on his laptop while seungkwan just stood in front of him, admiring every feature he has.

"not really, came here for a visit since it's boring in the house. john is addicted to the tv." he laughed a little bit and grabbed a chewing gum from the box, then paid for it.

"life is boring, y'know." seungkwan nodded, agreeing completely as he walked around the market. everything is almost empty and it seems like no one really comes by to buy something.

suddenly the auto-door opened, a rather baby-faced person came inside wearing only his slippers. hansol greeted the customer, and continued doing whatever he was doing.

the person stopped in front of seungkwan and pinched his cheeks. "woozi-hyung!"

"hey, seungkwan. be glad today is a holiday or else i'll make you sing your lungs out." said jihoon, walked past seungkwan while letting out an evil laugh.

seungkwan shivered at the thought of practicing in front of jihoon, who would curse at you when you sang something wrong. . . he glanced at hansol, who raised an eyebrow, amused.

~

after jihoon left, seungkwan let out a sigh of relief. he walked towards hansol and got a chair to sit beside him, "what are you doing?"

"nothing much." hansol closed the tab by instinct, he doesn't like it when people read his rap. especially when he embarrassed himself in front of a crowd before, it became a trauma for him.

"is that so?"

"yeah"

then silence.

an extremely uncomfortable silence took over again, seungkwan glanced at hansol who immediately averted his gaze away from seungkwan.

they both felt something.

it's strange, yet painful. 

__
a/n;
sorry, i didn't get to update yesterday. insomnia is f'ing me up and i feel dizzy right now. but i updated since i don't like it when i need to make you guys wait  ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥) ... thank you all for 900+ reads!

and sorry this chapter really sucked  (˘˘)

comment, vote ~

-llama