Beach Love part 8

I just want to say, I am so happy you guys have stuck with me! I know I haven't uploaded in FOREVER and I'm so sorry :/ I'll try to be better from now on. Hope you enjoy! Expect more uploads! Comment, Vote and Fan pleasee(: Thank you so much! Love you guys!

_______________________

The wind, refreshing against my toasted skin, blew my few extra hair strands out of my face. The salty smell of the Pacific Ocean greeted my nose willingly. Brady’s slight bantering in the background didn’t ruin my mood. It actually helped me keep a slight grasp on reality.

“Hey babe!” Brady hollered from the garage. My eyes opened to an ocean extending for miles. I turned around and answered Brady with a quick, “Yeah?” I heard some fiddling around in the garage and a few clanks from metal objects. “Umm…Can you come here for a minute?” He asked. I rolled my eyes. Probably something to do with that stupid motorcycle he found in the junk yard and swore he could fix. I quickly got to my feet and ran towards the garage.

“You need something?” I asked. He looked up from his intense focus. “Uh…” He started. Brady had a few black smudges of grease on his face and his hair was all messed up. It made him look even more attractive. “Kind of, I just was wondering…at this party, you won’t ditch me will you?” His eyes were dead serious, but for some reason, I couldn’t take his question seriously. I think it’s because, I found it impossible to happen. I laughed a little, which I saw hurt Brady a little. “Are you serious? Why would I ever ditch you? You’re my…” I stopped before I got too carried away.

Brady shook his head. “You may think it’s a stupid question, but you don’t get it. I’m the odd one out here. Not you. You may think you’re used to being the awkward one, or the new one. But this time, it’s not going to be you. It’s going to be me. You’re the only one I know. You. That’s it. Sure I have a pretty good idea who your bastard of a boyfriend is, but I don’t care about him. I don’t want to be the one who’s the loser, not socializing, not partying, even though I own the place.” He stated. There was obvious anger in his voice, but it wasn’t aimed towards me. I nodded. “Okay, okay. I promise you I won’t.” I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his shoulders. “I swear to you, I will never leave you. No matter who it’s for.” I took a deep breath. “You’re my everything right now. I can’t lose my everything, or else I’m nothing.” I admitted. He smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek. “That means a lot.”

***

AJ’s POV

My fist slammed hard against the door and I let out a loud grunt. “Just leave me alone!” I yelled at my sister, Olivia. “Quite being such a drunken bastard AJ! Ever since that girl moved…” She scoffed and I heard her footsteps slowly fade away. That girl…that girl…I thought to myself. She has a name.

I laid down on my bed, grabbed my bottle of booze I had sitting on my nightstand, and began chugging it down. Tears came into my eyes that I could not help. I barely had a grip on sanity anyways.

Just then, the door to my room flung open to show an angry Bryce standing in the entry. “Hey you shit-head! Quite being such a dumbass and pull your head out of you pants!” Bryce said, taking my bottle away from me. “Hey!” I jumped to my feet, furious. “Give that back!” I yelled. Then, without another thought, I dove, sending the booze flying into the air. “No!” I screamed and tried to grab the bottle before it shatter all over the floor, but it was too late. The smell in my room smelled heavily of alcohol now. Dad will be just thrilled. I hit Bryce in the stomach really hard, then reached for my bag of cigarettes. “I’m gonna take a smoke!” I walked out of the room and into my backyard. Well if you can even call it a backyard. It was a little fenced in area that barely had any grass and small little gimpy hot tub that we had took up all the room.