Beach Love part 20

Xoxo to all of you that continued with my story! Thank you so much, all the support from Unexpected Love and Beach Love was awesome! Especially for my first real stories on wattpad!(: Please check out my other book, my newest, Baby Just Say Yes. Thankss!

_______________________

“So, what exactly is it like?” Monica asked. “Is it really as…magical as everyone says?” She said, patting my hand. I smiled slightly, and rubbed my now oversized stomach. “It’s…the most wonderful thing you could ever imagine. It’s indescribable.” Monica looked at me with curious, start struck eyes. “Oh, I wish that Jordan would tie the knot! I want to have a family so badly!” Monica pouted as she took our empty tea cups into my brand new kitchen.

                It has been about four months since AJ and I got back from our honeymoon to Hawaii, and two weeks now that we have been officially moved into our new house. There are still boxes here and there that we need to unpack, but all in all, it’s coming together nicely. We are renting the house and we signed a two year contract on it; mostly because we don’t know how long we want to stay living down here.

                AJ wants to move back up to the Oregon area to start up school again, but I told him that I want my family support while the baby’s young. So, we made a compromise and decided to not anticipate a problem until there is one. Monica has moved down here to the Bahamas as well, to help me out with the baby. Honestly, I couldn’t have ever asked for a better friend than Monica. She’s always there when I need her.

                Jordan had basketball training beginning soon. He played college ball at practically Olympic level. So, he let Monica move down into their vacation home down here for a few months. I didn’t want to tell Monica this, but Jordan had let it slip to me that he was going to propose to her when he comes down for a visit. He’s trying to get Christmas week off, and it’s sounding good so far.

                “When are you even due now? I mean, it should be fairly soon, right?” Monica asked as she washed the teacups. I struggled to get to my feet, but then finally did and waddled into the kitchen. I was hungry. “Oh, actually anytime now, what’s the date today?” Monica wiped off her hands and then took out her iPhone. “It’s the tenth of December.” She said.

                “Wow, yeah. Talk about real soon. The doctor said I’m due on the fifteenth, but it could be give or take a week.” I rubbed my stomach. I always rubbed my stomach every now and again, not because I was in pain or anything, but just to comfort the baby. It was amazing how much I loved the feeling of having a child inside me. I never thought I’d be a parent, I thought I’d stink at it. But this baby has changed my perspective of everything. It’s made me grow up.

                “Oh my god, Amber, that’s like any time now! I didn’t know it was that early!” Monica squealed. “I’m so happy for you! You and AJ are going to have the cutest baby ever!” I laughed at my friend. Monica cracked me up constantly. “Thanks, Monica. You better get going if you want to make it to the gym for any sort of work out. It’s hitting 5:30, the gym closes at 8.” I said.

                Monica threw her hands on her head. “Oh, you’re right, oh my god I completely forgot!” Monica grabbed her bag and went into my bathroom down the hall. When she came out she had her brown hair pulled into a sloppy bun. She was also wearing a sports bra and these yoga pants that were like Capri length. “Okay, well I’m off. I’ll probably see you tomorrow? I don’t know yet though, because I’ll have to go shopping soon. I don’t know if you have the stamina to go grocery shopping.” She commented. I waved my hand at her. “Eh, go without me. I’m not a shopper anyways, you know that. I’ll text you,” I said with a smile. Monica smiled back. “Okay, tell AJ I say hi!”