Beach Love part 13

Comment, Vote and Fan pleasee(: Thank youu! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 13

                There was silence on the other end of the phone. I waited for Brady to respond. After a little while I thought he hung up on me, but then he spoke. Are you serious Amber? He asked. I nodded my head, even though he couldn’t see me. “Yes. I’m serious. I- I ‘m taking a flight down there tonight.” I said. Then closed my eyes shut. What did I just do? I’m not too sure, but I’m not regretting it. I’ll have to fly down on my own dime, I’m guessing my parents are getting a bit annoyed with me when it comes to Bahamas or Oregon.

                Amber, did you like actually plan this? Or are you just winging it like you normally do? I sighed. “I planned this…okay? Umm… So…does that mean I’ll see you tonight? Well…probably not tonight for you. Time change and everything.” I said. Brady chuckled. I can’t believe you Amber. You’re so crazy. You know that the reason why I called was just to see that you were okay, right? I wasn’t really planning on you telling me that you’re flying down here. I nodded. “I know. I’ve been missing my mom anyways. At least it’s been a month or two that I’ve been up here. I can miss a week. It’ll just be a quick visit. I want to pick up a board and surf!” I said then laughed. Brady did too. Okay then. See you later babe. He said. The word “babe” made my heart flutter, which is strange because Brady will always call me things like that and it wont affect me that much. “Okay. Bye Brady.” Then he hung up.

                Oh shit. What had I just done? I’m not ready to take a flight to the Bahamas. But at the same time, I wanted to jump on a plane right now. I almost picked up the phone to call my mom, but then thought this will be a nice surprise.

                I have clothes and everything down there, so I actually don’t even have to pack. It’ll be a pretty long flight though, so I might want to pack a few things. Who knows if I can even get a flight. Cross my fingers, that’s all I can do at this point.

                I ended up just packing a carry on bag. I packed a few essentials like my phone, ipod for music, some make up and such, and of course my wallet. I ended up having around a thousand dollars in my wallet in cash, plus a credit card. That should be plenty. I could get first class if I wanted.

                Lucky for me, there were a few flights left to the Bahamas. The flight was the longest flight I had ever been on, or so it felt. I still had that sharp pain twinging my stomach. I was starting to wonder if maybe I should get that checked out, but now was not the time. I was excited.

                The warmth of the Bahamas immediately greated me as I stepped off the plain. I breathed deep and smiled. I was happy. This is my home. Where I’ve lived for practically my whole life. The slight breeze was a relief for my skin as the sun beat down so hard. It was around nine in the morning down here, I’d say.

                I rented a smart car and drove to my house. It took about an hour to drive there from the airport. When I pulled up to my little house, I suddenly was really nervous. My stomach did a flip and a few questions popped into my head. Will my parents be mad that I’m back home? What will they say? Has Brady told them already?