Beach Love part 15

Okay, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It took me a little while to right because I need some inspiration. Then I finally got some. Vote, comment, and fan please!(:

__________________

Panick was the first thing that hit me. Where could Brady have went? The next thought that jumped into my mind was maybe he was planning to scare me? Like he did yesterday. But when I flashed back to yesterday- me, being underwater, the air leaving my lungs, and Brady breathing life back into me- it made me rethink it.

                Maybe he went home. His house was a few houses down the beach. Nice and close. He could have went to grab his surfboard. Did he go back into my house? Maybe he needed to grab something he left inside, or he had to tell my mom that we were going to go surfing?

                I’m shocked that he didn’t follow me out here and try to stop me from surfing. That would have been my first thought.

                I opened my mouth to holler for Brady, but then realized how much pain that would cause my throat, and decided to just continue surfing. I ended up surfing for about two hours. To be perfectly honest, once I hopped up on my surfboard, I forgot all of my concerns and all I could think about was the water, the board, and I.

                The thing that finally broke me from my intense concentration was when my stomach growled. The last thing I ate were those brownies. I picked up my surfboard and ran out of the water. My hair was dripping wet and my feet were instantly covered with sand as I stepped out of the water. I twirled my hair, squeezing as much water as I could out of it, and then I sat my board down on the porch. When I walked in, I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I grabbed a shirt, pair of short-shorts, a bra, and a pair of underwear, then went upstairs to take a shower.

                There wasn’t much upstairs. Actually, no one even went upstairs that often. There was a bathroom, a guest bedroom, and a gym, which thankfully, was above my parents bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I rubbed the area around my eyes and examined them closely. I had bags under my eyes and they were purple and blue. Obviously I wasn’t getting enough sleep. I yawned and slapped myself on the cheek. I better go and grab my face wash too, I could feel my skin getting oily which is never a good thing.

                I stripped my bathing suit off and wrapped a towel around me. Then, I ran downstairs quickly to grab my facial cleanser from my room. I heard some movement out in the living room and assumed my mother was home. I walked out into the living room and stopped dead in my tracks.

Shoot, it was Brady. He turned around, hearing my footsteps, and did a double take. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you were…um…” He motioned towards me. I took a huge breath, realizing that I had stopped breathing. “Oh, well I just came back in from surfing, so I was going to um, take a shower.” I bit my lip. Why was I being so jittery right now? My heart was beating so fast and my hands were trembling. I was just praying that my towel didn’t fall down.

“Do you want to like talk to me after your shower?” Brady chuckled. I stared at him for a second, then bobbed my head up and down like an idiot when his words actually sank in. “Yeah, yeah. I’ll only be like, ten minutes. Don’t go anywhere though! Umm…” I stood there for a second, not sure what to do, then ran upstairs, into the bathroom, and slammed the door behind me. I sighed, relieved that I didn’t make a complete fool of myself.

“Get it together, Amber.” I whispered to myself, then let out a breath. I dropped my towel and jumped into the shower. Why was Brady here? What was wrong with my downstairs? How am I going to approach this? A million questions filled my head. Suddenly I got a pounding headache. I massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my hair and washed it all out. Then, I shaved my legs and underarms, and cleansed my face.