Beach Love [Sequel to Unexpected Love]

Hey guys! Here's the sequel to Unexpected Love! Hope you enjoy!!

_________________________________________

Chapter 1

Whenever I'm with him, I'm always thinking of you. I always will be. It'll never be the same again. Since we've been apart, I haven't been the same. I don't smile anymore, I don't laugh, I barely use manners. People are lucky if I even talk. This has been my life for two years now. Ever since I left you.

The only place that I feel even a little close to being happy is the beach. The warm sand buried my tan feet. Between my toes, burning my skin, the sand just felt so...peaceful. I couldn't even describe how important the Bahamas was to me, but there was one thing in my life that was more important than life itself. That was AJ. When he kissed me, when he held me close, when he told me it'll be okay, everything he did impacted me. It made me fall for him more; even when he breathed. The hole in my heart grew every day we were apart, and it was all my fault.

All my fault that we can't be together. All my fault that I had to move away. Don't get me wrong, being back here, in the Bahamas, was my dream, but I just didn't think it would hurt this bad. In so many ways, I blamed him. Why'd he make me fall for him? Better yet, why'd he make me fall for him so hard? How could he do this to me? Doesn't even bother to call me? For two years! We haven't spoken since I left! Two years sulking around all my friends, staying home on weekends. I've tried so hard to move on. Hanging out with Brady made me forget for a second how depressed and torn apart I was, but only for a second. Then the pain would shoot through my veins and into my heart again. Like it has for the past two years.

The only good thing I could see about this was that my parents were back together. Even that didn't cheer me up because they had this love/hate relationship that really got on my nerves.

I sighed painfully and sat my head slowly onto the sand. The sun beat down on my face, trying to warm my very cold heart. Brady was sitting right by me. "It's okay, Amber. You're home. That's all that matters." He'd comfort me. But that just made everything worse. I could only think about AJ every time he said that. Brady and I weren't dating anymore. We used to, but he knew I really didn't feel that way. He knew my heart belonged to someone else, so he didn't want to force it. We were just really good friends.

A tear started to fall down my face, but I quickly caught it before Brady could catch me crying. That's all I did nowadays. Cry. Cry for him to come back. Cry for him to come down here to the Bahamas and sweep me off my feet and hold me in his arms. That's my only wish. Why cant he just move down here? Why wouldn't he follow me? Why wouldn't he have called me? All these questions just made me want to cry even more. That's it! I needed to stop thinking about him!

I looked up at Brady through watery eyes. He was staring down at me with his big, beautiful blue eyes, his black, bushy hair blowing in the slight, warm breeze. His tan skin reflected the light so well that it almost looked like he was glowing. Let's just face it, he was perfect. I'd be absolutely crazy not to fall for him. He was sweet, charming, loyal, beyond gorgeous, and a good friend. But, I just didn't think of him in that way. I'll never think of him in that way. He'll always be Brady, my best friend who I can go to for anything. Who'll always have my back.

"You're okay." He comforted one last time. He adjusted me, without me even realizing, so that I was sitting between his legs. I exhaled, about ready for the tears to flow down my face, and leaned my head against his rock hard, tan chest. Brady sighed and held me in his arms. The nice thing about Brady is he listens too. I tell him something, and it doesn't just go through one ear and out the other. He takes it to heart. It gets injected into his heart and soul. All the pain I feel, he almost feels too.

Brady's a lifesaver to my mom. She wouldn't be able to comfort me as much as he did. Neither would my dad. For the past two years, my dad barely knows why I've been acting this way.; depressed all the time.

The waves rolled onto the shore and carefully licked my feet, leaving them slightly damp, but not for long before the sun sucks up the wetness and leaves me with the heat of it's touch. "How could I feel this way if I'm in a place so beautiful?" I whispered. Brady sighed. "Because you're in love."