O̶N̶E̶

*The Point of View will remain as Calum's unless it's stated that it's someone else's*

"He really told you to fuck off, mate. And he even threatened you."

"Shut up," I groaned, burying my head into my hands. "The loser spoke up for once. Big deal."

Luke shook his head, taking a bite out of his cupcake. "Whatever."

Ever since yesterday when Michael told me to fuck off, the entire school was laughing at me for taking it from the freak. It was quite embarrassing, but there was nothing I could do about it. I most definitely was not going to talk to Michael or hurt him or anything. I'm not a bully. Plus, he's a small little kid to everyone. He looks fragile. Like if you touched him slightly, he'd shatter.

"You know, I think that Michael kid is gay or something. He always stares at you," Luke commented. I glanced at Michael, who was sitting alone at a table across the room. He was, in fact staring at me.

I didn't think it was because he liked me. Maybe it was the way his knuckles turned white by how tight he was holding his fork and his eyes were narrowed.

"I don't think he's staring at me because he likes me," I muttered, taking a forkful of my pasta. "I think he may genuinely hate me now because of yesterday."

"His friend's kinda cute, don't you think?" Luke suddenly spoke up after moments of silence. I looked and noticed a boy with curly hair and huge glasses on his face that constantly kept slipping down his nose. Michael had said something to him and it looked like he was laughing. The guy was muscular but not too muscular, and he seemed to be wearing a dip shirt that showed half of his shoulder. Didn't only girls wear that?

"I'm straight," I state.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Yes, and I'm pansexual. I'm glad we got that cleared up-"

"And he's wearing girl clothes," I interrupt.

Luke narrowed his eyes. "What's your point?"

I stayed quiet, not really having a point.

Luke continued. "There's nothing wrong with guys wearing girl clothing and vice versa. For some reason people find it cute when girls wear guy clothing or their boyfriend's shirt or whatever, but when a guy wears girl clothing it's disgusting. That's just stupid. Don't be stupid, Calum."

I nodded, knowing Luke was right. There really wasn't an issue with it. "So you're gonna go talk to him?"

"The fuck? Who do you think I am? I'm just gonna sit here from a distance and stare at his pretty face and try not to get caught. I'm not stupid, Calum." Luke, once again, rolled his eyes and continued to stare at the boy. "Such a pretty face..."

Luke came out when he was only 14. I've been friends with him since he was about 2, so I didn't really care. Luke never had a crush on me only because I was "too manly" and "too straight for his liking." Oddly, we were pretty close. People almost saw us as a couple. We'd hold hands, hug, cuddle, flirt, and even in the private of our homes, we kissed a couple times. I was comfortable around him. But he was just a bro.

I'm still straight. And I always will be.

That was the first chapter! It was kinda short, I know, but I just wanna get to the point of this story. It might be a short story. I don't know yet.

I hung out with people today lol call me a social butterfly.

My SLFL date is in 8 days I don't have an outfit lol.

Okay I hoped you enjoyed ily all bye