Chapter (Again)

Alright guys so I'm gonna get a little serious and I hope you guys could try to understand me maybe? I'll keep it short I promise just hear me out :)

So basically I was gonna try my best to get something out by Sunday, whether it was a filler or something more, and I was definitely gonna work on it, but something happened tonight that just made me break down, I guess? I don't know, but my family just has me really stressed to the point where I ended up pathetically sobbing in front of my mom while on the phone with my dad, which I try my best not to do cause I'm always supposed to be the happy kid, right? Right. That's what they're set to believe anyways. Sucks to have divorced parents who hate each other.

So yeah the stress I've been put on is massive and honestly I don't know how much I could handle it anymore, but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. I mean, not with me. I'm trying to make others feel better about themselves so they wouldn't have to feel what I feel. Stuff like that. I have state tests this week, I have a science project that'll determine if I graduate or not, issues with my mom and dad (that I'm sadly always in the middle of), and all that emotional shit mixed together doesn't make a good recipe at all. Like tonight just fucked me over.

But, I know what does make me feel better is knowing that other people are okay. So I want you guys to know that I hope you're well hydrated, full of your favorite foods, and that you're okay. Because I want you to be happy, and whenever you say "I'm okay" or "I'm fine", I want you to mean it, okay? Yes? Do that for me please.

I guess I'm writing this here because I haven't found the perfect person to talk to, and the person who I always used to talk to...well, that's a huge ass story that I'd love to tell
You all, but not right now. I'm working on it though, If you get what I mean ;).  Be ready for another fic in a couple months.

Anyways, I don't think there will be a chapter up by Sunday, and I am very sorry for that. I hope you guys understand. I'm just not in that state of mind to write. Everything is just too much right now. But don't worry about me. I'll be fine :)

I'll try to get something out by next weekend, but the key word is TRY. so yeaahhhh I love you guys and I'll see you around

      -Mani