T̶H̶R̶E̶E̶

The weekend passed by way quicker than I wanted it too. It's not like I did anything anyway. Luke came over and we just napped the entire day. I mean, that's what we do almost every weekend. Sometimes Luke even has the energy to order pizza. He was the real MVP then.

Morning classes passed by quicker than I thought, and I wasn't too happy with it. That means it was lunch already. Ashton was still expecting Luke and I to go sit with him and Michael. It's not that I didn't want to sit by Michael. He's cute-wait. No. He's not cute and I don't want to sit by him. I'm only doing this for Luke. Just Luke. No one else. I'm just here for Luke to go and meet Ashton. That's all.

"I can't wait to sit next to Ashton. He seems so sweet!"

I groaned and rubbed my hand against my face as Luke continued to talk about Ashton. He's been gushing about him ever since I informed him about the invitation. Luke was like a lovesick puppy. If he ever found someone to admire, he'd literally be stuck on them. It'll only happens a few times, but when it does, it's extreme.

"Yeah yeah you said that already," I muttered, chuckling slightly when Luke began to blush out of embarrassment.

We both picked up our tray of food and began to walk to where Ashton was sitting. Of course, Michael was by his side. Today, he had on a black and white striped sweater and some black skinny jeans. He honestly looked so adorable with the three-sizes-too-big sweater engulfing his small body. He had sweater paws and they were grasping a Starbucks Frappe-wait, when did he have time to go to Starbucks?

Ashton must have noticed me staring because he turned to me and grinned when he saw Luke and I. He waved at his and ushered for us to go to him. Luke and I walked over to the table and sat down across from the two best friends, Luke being across from Ashton and me being across from Michael.

"H-hi! Thanks f-for s-sit-sitting with us t-today," Ashton grinned at me and turned to Luke. "H-hi."

Luke began to blush (I swear he's always red) and lazily wiggled his fingers to signal a wave. "Hi! I'm Luke."

"I-I'm Ash-Ashton. N-nice to meet y-you! T-that's my be-best friend, M-Michael." Ashton smiled timidly.

Michael kept his gaze on the table as he slurped on his frappe. I heard a small bang under the table and saw Michael since before looking up and showing a tight smile. It was obviously fake.

"Hi! I'm Michael, the freak who doesn't like to be touched. Or kicked," Michael glared at Ashton. "I'm usually not to picky about how far I want someone to stand away from me, but since I can literally sense your fuckboy and asshole personalities, I'd like for the two of you to stay at least two feet away from me. Or the length of this table. Ashton may not see it in you guys, but I do. I can literally see your fuckboy souls."

Everyone at the table went quiet after Michael spoke his mind. I wasn't even breathing, too afraid to make any sound. Michael smirked and picked up his drink again, making an obnoxious slurping sound as he directed his attention to the table once again. I looked at Ashton, who gave me an apologizing look, and then at Luke, who looked slightly hurt. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had a prominent frown that could rip any heart in half. I could tell he was thinking too much.

Nobody hurts Luke.

"I didn't really come here to create even bigger issues, but I just want to clarify that Luke is in no way a fuckboy. He's actually never dated more than one person within a nine month period. When he gets into relationships, he's serious about it. And he doesn't break hearts or ask for nudes or anything of the sort. I'm sorry, but you really need to stop seeing people as stereotypes just because of the way they dress or are put out to be. Luke would never in his life be a fuckboy. He may wear SnapBacks and stuff, but everyone wears them. Not just fuckboys. You're categorizing Luke into the wrong section. Don't judge a book by its fucking cover."

If possible, the atmosphere was even quieter than usual. I looked around realizing that instead of the four of us just not talking. The entire cafeteria was silent as they stared at the four of us curiously. I began to turn red in embarrassment as I realized how loud I was.

"There's nothing to see here. You can all go back to eating your lunch instead of being nosy motherfuckers," I yelled out, causing everyone to turn back around and mind their own business. I looked back at Michael who looked angry. Ashton was sort of sinking low in his seat, and Luke was slouched. His arm was under the table, and it looked stretched.

Was he holding Ashton's hand?

"Thanks for bringing all that unnecessary attention to my table. I really appreciate it," Michael spat out sarcastically. "And you said I was wrong about you."

I frowned, glaring at Michael. "You really are a douche. How else was I gonna stop all those people from looking at us? I couldn't ignore it and it obviously made you uncomfortable. Jesus...you're so fucking rude."

"T-this wasn't h-how lu-lunch was su-supposed t-t-to g-go," Ashton frowned. "W-why c-can we a-all just be f-f-friends?"

Michael scoffed. "Like I would ever want to be friends with this piece of shit fuckboy. No thanks."

"M-Michael!" Ashton glared at Michael. He suddenly got up and went to sit next to Luke. "Y-you're too m-mean. C-Calum didn't d-do an-anything w-wr-wrong. S-stop ju-judging p-people!"

I looked at Ashton and smiled at him, thanking him silently. Michael furrowed his eyebrows in anger. "Oh look, you're stealing my best friend too? Fuck off, bitch."

For some reason, I actually felt hurt by everything Michael was saying. People usually don't talk shit about me, but when they do, it hurts. It really does. Especially since....yeah. The words just bring back harsh memories I didn't want to relive. I got up from the table.

"I'm sorry Luke. But I just can't be here right now," I muttered. I sprinted out of the cafeteria and ran into an empty class room, trying to recollect myself.

I'm such a weak little bitch.

Lol Calum's a weak little bitch.

Jk jk I love my son.

But Calum isn't gonna be so emotional in this fanfiction because like ehhhh

Also if you haven't noticed it's TOP!CALUM so ehehehehe enjoy that guys

Also comment if you want smut I mean I can't write smut but like if you want smut I will try for you guys.

I got like 37 reads and that's amazing thank you guys.

Please vote or comment I appreciate them all.

Okay it's like almost 1 in the morning so I gotta blast

If you want to talk to me elsewhere though....

TWITTER: somewhatmani

It's like a personal but not really bc all I talk about is 5sos fight me

But I'm open to DMs and such so yeah guys :)

Okay ily all see you next chapter which may or may not be way more lit ;)

NOT EDITED because I'm lazy af :,)