hey

wow, it's been over a year since i've been on hear and i STILL get likes and comments on this story. that's wild.

for those of you who don't know me, i'm mani, the author of this story. i started writing this when i was 14 in hopes to create something that'll make readers cry, laugh, and scream. writing was an escape for me, and as that little 8th grader, i thought it was the best thing to share my little fan fictions to the world of fan girls.

now, i'm about to be 17 in a few months and i've already gone through nearly 2 years of high school. one of the reasons i've stopped writing was because of how busy i am with school. wattpad was forgotten and i was just stressing about the english essays i had to write. it's tough.

i logged back into wattpad a couple days ago and went through all my drafts and let me tell you, i was a shitty writer. i don't know how you guys liked this stuff. this story? ass. the plot is nice, but the writing style is absolutely horrible and i hate it. now, since i still have a passion for writing, in taking creative writing as an elective and have learned a lot more. part of me wants to rewrite all the drafts that are here, including this story.

i wanna rewrite it because this story has gotten a lot of feedback (shockingly) and i'd hate to be the "author" that writes and doesn't come back for years. so i think i'm rewriting it.

hopefully you guys stick around! right now, i definitely don't have time to write with the SATs and finals coming up, but i'll definitely do it. and it'll be much much better.

i miss when i could just read wattpad until 6 in the morning and go to school happy. time's back then were so much easier, even if i was a little depressed. now, life is ass. but it's okay. i'll get better and so will you.

anyways, i have to go. duty calls! i miss you guys :)

~mani