T̶W̶E̶N̶T̶Y̶ F̶I̶V̶E̶

*you guys are gonna hate me but there's a bit of a time skip because I'm too excited to end the story cause the ending is gonna either be really really sad or really really cute you guys could decided YEET*

It's been a couple weeks since the boys went to the diner. Ever since then, things have been normal. They all regularly go to school and have been hanging out with each other way more frequently. Every day, they'd either go to Luke or Calum's house. They planned on going to Ashton's soon, and Michael's....well, they know not to ask.

The bell rang and Calum walked out of class, glad to only have one period left before he was able to get out of school for the day. He had what he needed already, so he decided to pay Luke a visit at his locker, which was relatively close to the next class he had to go to. He jogged through the halls and spotted Luke just as he closed his locker.

"Hey, man," Calum waved at Luke. Luke looked up and smiled when he saw his best friend.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Just on my way to class; decided to pay your dumbass a visit."

Luke rolled his eyes and started walking with Calum. Calum's class was on the way to his, so they had a small amount of time to chat.

"The Winter Ball is coming up next month. Are you gonna ask Michael to go with you?" Luke asked, smirking at Calum.

Calum and Michael have gotten way closer to the point where Michael would actually let Calum touch him at some points. It wasn't a full on touch, since Michael still had some issues, but Calum would graze Michael's skin and Michael wouldn't flinch at all.

Calum rolled his eyes and shoved Luke, getting flustered. "Shut up. I'll do it if you ask Ash."

Luke pressed his lips together. "I have social issues."

"I guess I'm not asking Michael then. Too bad. So sad."

Luke sighed. "Fine. I'll ask Ashton if you ask Michael, but you have to ask Michael first. It's not like he's gonna say no. He like you....a lot, actually. Why aren't you guys dating again?"

Calum had heard this question multiple times from Luke, Ashton, and even his mum. He wanted to think that they both wanted to wait, but Calum knew he was just too scared to ask Michael out on a date.

"Oh look! My class! Gotta blast." Calum jogged into his classroom and shut the door. As soon as it closed, he started out the window and saw Luke walking past with his middle finger up. He laughed when he saw a teacher give Luke a detention slip and walked to his seat.

The class droned on and on, and finally, school was out. Calum, Michael, and Ashton all met up outside in the front of school. Obviously, Luke had to stay for his detention.

"Hey guys, I have soccer practice today, so I'll catch up with you later," Calum stated, swinging his duffel over his shoulder. Michael and Ashton nodded and they said their goodbyes. Michael watched Calum walk away with a smile. He adored Calum in every way, even if it was just the way he walked. It was still cute.

"So are you g-gonna ask Calum o-out to the da-dance?" Ashton had spoken up, making Michael turn to him with red cheeks.

"Me? Asking him? Are you crazy? I'm a pussy."

They both started walking towards Ashton's house.

"Don't be such a b-bitch, Mikey. Man up! I'm gonna ask L-Luke. What's the difference between you a-and Ca-Calum?"