E̶I̶G̶H̶T̶

Third Person POV

When Ashton and Luke saw Michael and Calum walk into the school side by side, they were slightly surprised. When they saw that Michael and Calum had their arms linked around each other, they screamed. Literally. Even Ashton let out a yelp, confused as to how the two former enemies suddenly decided to be so close to each other.

"Did something happen between them yesterday or something?" Luke whispered into Ashton's ear, his arm wrapped securely around his waist. Ashton shrugged. If something did happen, Michael would have surely told him, right? They're best friends. They tell each other everything that's happened in their lives. Once, Michael had thought that he was a girl and called Ashton. It turns out that he was just confused because he liked boys and he thought only girls liked boys. They were really close.

Calum and Michael both walked up to Ashton and Luke, smiling brightly. Calum let go of Michael, who waved at the boys and ran off to his locker. Ashton waved at Calum and went to chase after Michael, leaving the two original best friends.

"Hey dude," Calum grinned.

Luke glared at the brunette. "Don't 'hey dude' me. Where were you yesterday?"

"With Michael," Calum replies simply.

"What, did you guys fuck or something?" Luke asked, causing Calum's face to turn red in embarrassment.

"We didn't fuck, Lucifer. Get your head out of the gutter. I'm a child of God, thanks. I'm not even gay."

Luke laughed and Calum glared at him. "Keep thinking that. But I want you to stay around him more. You're like, way happier around him. You never really used to smile or anything and now you're actually greeting me politely instead of slapping me upside my head and calling me a slut. This is a huge upgrade."

Calum rolled his eyes and proceeded to slap Luke upside his head. He never really noticed how he acted after genuinely meeting Michael. He's always been a normal person with an average emotion on the daily. He made sure to never act too excited or too depressed in the public. Around Luke, he just acted normal. He cries in front of Luke, screams, throw things, squeals, and even lets out loud obnoxious laughs around him. He's not at all fond of his laugh, so he keeps it to small chuckles on the daily. Around Luke, though, he'll even go as far as snorting. Luke thinks it's cute, but Calum thinks it would be bothersome to others.

Calum was going to turn and try to get to class early, but he stops in his tracks when he sees three tall figures walk towards him.

"Luke, go to class," Calum mumbles.

Luke frowned. "Class doesn't start for another eight minutes-"

"If you don't get your noodle ass to first period right now-"

"Okay! I'll go now. Just let me get my stuff," Luke mumbled, going to open his locker. Calum slammed the locker door shut as soon as he opened it. Luke jumped.

"Leave, Luke."

Luke saw Calum's intense glare, looked at the three boys, and went running down the hall. Calum didn't have the heart to tell him that he was going the wrong way.

"What? We no longer have any issues with each other," Calum glared at the three people. He giggled when he noticed the bruises on Nash's face.

"We just want you to know that what you did was a horrible mistake. Know that you're life is literally gonna be a living hell," Cameron glared.

"Unless you apologize," Taylor revealed his dazzling smile.

"I knew you were the only one I liked for a reason," I smiled. "I'll apologize when all of you apologize for bullying Michael. What you did was shitty. He doesn't deserve any of that."

Spaces {Malum}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें