E̶I̶G̶H̶T̶E̶E̶N̶

ya nasties

ya nasties

I genuinely didn't think you guys wanted the succ succ so I didn't plan on it bc i don't write succ succ scenes soooo....

yikes.

But if ya do highkey really like the succ succ scenes and stuffs you can freely send in stuff that you write like I'll go ahead and see whatchu write and if I like it I'll put it in just DM me on twitter what you write mkay?

My twitter is @somewhatmani if you wanna go on there I'm hella active ya know and I follow back because why not am I right?

Also, warning this chapter gets really dark like Calum goes fuckin crazy so

Have fun :)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Where did Calum go?"

Luke smirked when Michael asked the question, knowing that he cared about Calum a lot more than he thought he did. "He's ditching. He's not in the mood to be here today."

Michael frowned, wondering why Calum had been so down lately. Was it because he was mad at him? Did he cause this? Was this his fault? It shouldn't be. Calum's just sad because Michael's mad at him. He'll get over it.

Right?

"I'm gonna bring him his missed homework after school," Michael stated once the bell rang. He got up with Ashton and Luke.

"I-is that just an ex-excuse t-to see Calum?" Ashton asked as he took Luke's hand in his.

"No, Ashton. I'm just trying to be a good friend here," Michael rolled his eyes.

"I thought you hated him," Luke spoke up.

"I could never actually hate him. The both of you know that."

"Yes, y-yes we do," Ashton grinned as Luke buried his face into his neck, giving him small kisses.

"Can you stop canoodling in front of me? I'm beginning to actually want a relationship now," Michael gagged.

Luke and Ashton both giggled as they walked out the cafeteria with Michael close behind as they made their way to their next class.

::::::::::

Michael walked out of school with a folder full of Calum's make-up work. Apparently, he's been skipping classes more than everyone thought he was. Michael couldn't help but think this was his fault.

He knocked on the door twice, and jumped back when someone opened the door before his fist could hit the wood again.

A very short lady with wild Raven hair and a warm smile greeted him. "Hello, how may I help you?"