Superboy| Project Ti

This one is a request from @Goldfishmom who wanted a Connor one, so here it goes.

Y/N = Your Name.
Y/H/C = Your Hair Color.
Y/E/C = Your Eye Color.

____________________

Your P.O.V.

You waited anxiously as you stood in the middle of the room, glancing at your feet as you heard people approach. Some voices were happy, others held a tone of annoyance and a few were angry.

"Why am I awake at 7 am on a Saturday?" A voice growls lowly causing you to swallow the knot in your throat.

"Easy there big boy, no need to go Super on us." A voice states with a slight giggle.

The footsteps come to a halt, the room quieting as someone clears their throat.

"Guys this is Y/N, the newest member of the team." Dinah, aka the Black Canary states as someone groans causing you to look up. You meet a pair of blue eyes, his eyes narrow on you as you swallow nervously. His arms crossed over his chest, covering the red shielded S on his chest.

"That's why we're awake this early, for a new team member? Great." He snaps with eyes narrowed dangerously at you. Superboy, you knew of him. He was on the news a lot, son of Superman they say, and you were in his line of sight. You wouldn't be surprised if he shot lasers at you.

"Don't worry, the laser vision didn't get passed on." A voice states inside your head. You gasp and cover grab your head, the feeling being unknown to you.

"Megan! Stop with the mind reading!" A raven haired boy snaps causing the red headed, pale skined girl to drop her gaze, her eyes flashing red quickly before turning back to normal.

"Sorry about her, she forgets about privacy sometimes. I'm Nightwing, the leader, and this is the team." He states before naming each person while pointing at them.

"Y/ N will be staying here, she is my student so I'll be around often to check in on her but I don't have time for a tour." Dinah states as Nightwing smirks.

"Connor can do it." He stares causing both Connor and your eyes to widen.

"What? No way." Superboy snaps as you take a step back, not liking the direction this was going.

"It's an order Connor." Nightwing states sternly.

"I can do it." Jaime states hesitantly noticing the tension in the atmosphere.

"Thanks Blue but I think Connors got it." Dick states as you gulp nervously. Connor glares but groans.

"Come on." He snaps at you before walking away.

Connor's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Dick would make me her tour guide. Really? I had better things to do them babysit some brat like her.

"Why'd they bring you in, we already have a few acrobats." I state as I think of the two Bat kids.

"I can also produce the Canary cry, not as intensely but it's there." She states causing me to stop.

"How?" I ask while turning towards her. Her big Y/E/C eyes widen as she swallows nervously.

"I-uh..." She trails off as I raise a brow.

"The Black Canary only possess that power because she's a meta human, the chances of you getting the same power are almost non exsistent." I snap as she looks away, her Y/H/C hair shielding her face from my view.

She was familiar, I knew I had seen her before, I just couldn't place where and when.

"Who are you?" I snap causing her to jump.

"What do you want from us? Who the hell send you!" I shout at her. I can hear someone running our way but ignore it and keep glaring at the girl.

"I won't let you hurt them." I growl as I step forward.

"Connor!" Dick snaps as he suddenly appears in front of me and pushes me back.

"Enough." He snaps as he stands protectively in front of the new recruit.

"I've seen her before, and not in a good place." I snap while glaring at her.

"Leave her alone Connor." Wally states.

"She's not who she says she is!" I exclaim.

"Stop." Dick snaps.

"She's not trust worthy, she has secrets, I can tell." I state.

"We all have secrets Connor." Artemis mutters.

"Not like hers, I've seen her, I swear I have." I state while Nightwing groans.

"He's right." She mutters lowly. Everyone turns to her as she swallows nervously, before she looks my way. Her Y/E/C eyes meet mine before she speaks.

"Project Ti, I'm project Ti." She states as Dick's eyes widen.

"Cadmus." He states as she nods.

"Ti? Like Titanium?" Artemis asks as she nods her head.

"I was an experiment, I have a bit of Dinah's DNA but most of it comes from test tubes." Y/N states.

"That's why you can do the Canary cry." I muse as she nods.

"And the titanium?" Wally asks as she sighs before closing her Y/E/C eyes as her brows furrow in concentration.

I watch as slowly, a silver coat takes over her skin. Starting at her finger tips and taking over her whole body. She looks up as the silver metal takes over her face, going up and seeping in to her eyes turning them the same color before it travels to her head, changing her Y/H/C hair silver.

"It won't last long, and it drains me physically but the titanium is strong. " She mutters as we stare in awe.

"I guess they weren't done with me when Cadmus burned down." Y/N says as we stay quiet. I watch silently before she let's out a gasp, the silver coating quickly disappearing before she stumbles only to be caught by Dick.

"I think it'd be best for her to rest, we'll talk later." He states as we nod. He motions me to her and I quickly take his hint, scooping her in to my hands and walking towards the empty room.

"I'm sorry I accused you." I mumble while I head down the hallway. She smiles while laughing.

"It's okay, I didn't like you much either." She says as I laugh. Maybe having a new recruit wasn't too bad.

_________________________

This is my first Superboy Oneshot so bare with me. Please vote and comment what you'd want next.