Robin [Drake]| Secret pt. 3

So this is part 3 of the secret one, so a lot of people want the reader to end up with Damian but this had started off as a Tim one, so I'm confused lol. Anyways vote and comment.

___________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

You wince as you come to, the pain suddenly flooding your body as you open your eyes and groan, a small cry of pain escaping your lips as you looked up at the ceiling wondering where you were at.

"L/N?" You turn and find a guy standing a few feet away from you, green eyes staring at you as he stands straight.

"Where am I?" You ask as he steps forward, pulling his hands out of his pocket while he did so.

"One of the rooms in the manor." He answers as your brows furrow.

"Manor? Who are you? Why am I here?" You ask him, sitting up as his eyes widen.

"Do you know your name?" He asks you as you shake your head and quickly move, throwing the blankets off as you stand.

"No." He shouts but it was too late, your legs gave out causing you to fall, the boy quickly pulling you in to his arms before you hit the floor.

"Damian?" An unfamiliar voice calls as the boy in front of you steadies you.

"Y/N?" You turn to the source of the voice, a paler boy, probably older then the first, stood by the door, blue eyes wide.

"What's going on? Who are you guys?" You ask.

"You don't know who I am?" The blue eyes boy asks, brows furrowed as you shake your head.

"Should I?" You ask, his face drops and he turns around leaving as the young boy curses.

"Drake! Drake you imbecile get someone to help." He shouts as he sits you back on to the bed.

"What's going on?" You ask him as he sighs.

"I don't know." He states as an older looking man walks in.

"What's wrong Damian?" He asks causing the boy to sigh.

"She doesn't remember us father." Damian states causing the older man to look over you way.

"What do we do?" 

You lived in Wayne Manor for months, Damian and Richard, his older adoptive brother, would talk to you often. They would take you out and help you out with most things.

"So tell me again why Jason doesn't come to these things?" You ask Damian as the two of you stand by one of the tables set up in the manor's banquet room.

"Because he's dead." Damian answers as your frown.

"But he's not." 

"They don't know that, and I don't think they would take it lightly. Probably burn him at the stake." Damian mumbles as you nod.

"Maybe I should drag him here sometime." He states causing you to roll your eyes. You look around, meeting eyes briefly with Tim who stood across the room with Dick and Stephanie, another adoptive sibling of Damian's.

"What's up with your brother?" You ask Damian who scoffs.

"Tt, he's an idiot, that's his problem." Damian states angrily. You raise a brow but don't say anything as you feel a headache coming. Something that was apparently common with people with memory loss.

"I'm going to head outside, headache." You muse as he nods just as Bruce calls him over.

"I'll head out in a bit." He states as you nod. You walk towards the big doors and quickly find yourself in the garden. A few people sat outside but it was mostly empty.

"Is the Demon Spawn treating you nice?" You jump and turn around.

"Quite actually." You mutter as you stare up at the guy in front of you. His dark suit complimented his skin tone fairly nicely.

"Well that's surprising." Tim states as you turn back towards the garden.

"How's the wound healing?" He asks as you shrug.

"It's almost done closing, it'll scar though." You mutter, thinking about the long wound that was once on your side. It had gotten infected only weeks after you woke up which had extended the healing process. 

He doesn't say anything and the two of you sit in an awkward silence, you didn't know much about Tim. In fact you rarely saw him, rarely talked to him. Most days you avoided him as much as he avoided you.

"We used to be friends." He mutters causing you to turn his way.

"Good friends, before you got hurt." He states as you stare at him, wondering why he was telling you this. A part of you believed him, another part of you didn't. If he was your friend he wouldn't avoid you, right?

"Friends?" You ask as he nods.

"Friends." He states with a slight smile. You take a step back as you suddenly remember. You remember him, remember how you got the scar, remember everything.

"I have to go." You mutter as his brows furrow.

"What? Where?" He asks as you turn around, facing the driveway.

"Y/N?" You don't acknowledge him as you start walking down the path, just wanting to leave the manor.

"Wait!" Tim calls as you hurry your pace up.

"You can't go out to Gotham alone Y/N, it's to dangerous." Tim states as he grabs your arm and pulls you around.

"Didn't stop you from leaving me alone that night did it?" You ask him. He stops, staring at you wide eyed as you hear Damian shout your name.

"What's going on?" He asks as you shake your head.

"I'm leaving." You state as you turn to go.

"You can't go by yourself." He states as you keep walking. Damian curses as you keep walking.

"If you want to leave it's fine, just... let me take you." Damian calls. You turn to him, meeting his hopeful eyes and nod.

"Give me one second alright?" Damian asks before running off as Tim steps forward.

"I'm sorry, I was on patrol and I forgot and-"

"Save it Tim." You snap as he sighs.

"Hear me out, please." He pleads as you hear a motor approach. You turn and find Damian on his bike, holding a helmet out for you.

"Bye Tim." You mutter lowly as you grab a hold of the helmet and slip it on before getting on the bike behind Damian.

"Go." You urge causing the young Wayne to take off.

____________________________________________________________________________

Tada part 3. So Team Damian or Tim?