Batfam| Miss Wayne Pt. 3

I actually really love the way this is going. Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

"You okay?" You nod as you turn to your youngest brother. You had to admit you were shocked when Damian showed up, you had no clue that your father had gone anywhere near Talia, yet alone had a relationship with her.

"I believe you." He suddenly states causing you to glance his way. You young brother sits down next to you and sighs.

"I think I remember him, back when I was with the League." It had never dawned to you that if the Red Hood was in fact Jason and he was in fact resurrected by the Lazarus Pit like Dick and your father thought then Dami would have seen him at least once.

"I have to go." You mutter as you stand.

"He usually sticks to the same area." Your brother tells you. You smile at him and ruffle his hair, ignoring the groan as he smacked your hand away and fixed his dark hair. 

You somehow manage to get out of the house without anyone noticing you and with a quick call to Wally you had gained a ride.

"Why am I dropping you off here?" He asks as he looks around the sketchy area.

"No questions remember Wally?" You ask as he sighs and nods, kissing your temple quickly.

"I never brought you here got it? And if you need me call." He states before he's gone. You smile as you head to the nearest building. You use the trash can as a boost to the iron stair case and quickly get to the rooftop. You let out a breath as you look around, puling the jacket closer to you.

"You shouldn't be here alone." The deep voice speaks causing you to turn around and face the guy in the Red Hood.

"Please tell me it's you, that I wasn't imagining the other day." You mutter lowly as he sighs.

"You really shouldn't be here." He states as he moves his hands to the back of the hood and in one swift motion takes it off.

"Jay." You mutter before launching yourself in to his arms. He freezes up momentarily before his hands wrap around you.

"I missed you." You all but cry out as he sighs and runs a hand through your hair.

"I missed you too darling." He mutters before pulling back.

"But you need to go back home, before they notice your gone." Jason states as you shake your head.

"Not without you." You states just as you hear someone land behind you.

"Y/N step away from him." Your father calls out as you sigh and whirl around, not surprised to find you dad and the remaining three brothers standing across from you, Barbara and Cassandra close behind.

"Don't worry Bruce, she won't die on my watch." Jason states with a smirk as he slips his helmet back on.

"But now that I have you all here, I'd like to let you know I plan to kill The Joker, you're either with me or against me." He states firmly, your eyes widen knowing your father would never agree to murder.

"You know I can't let you do that Jason." Your father mused as Jason nods.

"Thought so." Jason states before pushing you to the side, you watch frozen as the red bat emblem in his suit powers up before it throws a blue beam at Bruce. He flies back, hitting the rooftop roughly as Dick moves pulling out his escrima sticks as he runs to Jason.

Someone pulls you back and you whirl around to face Tim who was trying to get you away from the fight.

"I'm not leaving." You state firmly as he sighs.

"We have to." He states as you hear a loud thud causing you to turn, Richard was also laying on the floor as your dad was puling himself up. Barbara threw a few good punches before Jason caught her and hand and turned her around so she was backed up against him.

"If you wold of killed him when you had the chance Barbara would of never been hurt." Jason growls as Barbara tries to escape his grip.

"Didn't think I knew about their little run in did you? Do you know how much pain you could of saved her?" Jason asks before throwing her forward, Richard quickly steadies her before she falls as they all stand across from him ready to move if needed.

"I'm going after the clown, and if you won't help then don't get in my way." With a quick move thick smoke fills the air and when it clears Jason is gone.

"What were you thinking!" Your dad yells your way.  You sigh while Tim shifts uncomfortably from in front of you.

"He is a murder! And you go looking for him!" He snaps as you shake your head.

"He's still Jason dad, he's still the same kid you saved from the streets." You argue as he glares your way causing you to shrink back.

"He is not the kid I saved!" He snaps as he steps closer.

"Now go home! We have things to do." He states firmly as you shake your head.

"He's right you know, if you would of killed him Barbara would of never been hurt." You muse as your dad stays silent before shooting a grappling hook and rushing away. Cass and Dick follow quickly as Barbara sends me a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay now Y/N, your father will come around. He still loves Jason." She states before leaving as Tim sighs.

"Let's get you home." You shake your head and smile at him.

"I'll be fine, don't want you to also get on his bad side." You state as he nods before hugging you tightly.

"Call me when you're safe." Tim never got the call because as you hurried home someone grabbed you from behind and placed a cloth over your mouth causing the world to go black.

_________________________________

Everyone seemed to love this story so I'll keep it going for now cx