JT| Living With Him pt 2

This was requested and is a continuation of Meeting Him, which is my only other Red Hood fic besides this one. Anyways enjoy.

Y/N = Your Name
F/M = Favorite Movie

___________________________

Your P.O.V.

You sit on the counter watching as he rumages around for some medicine. He coughs loudly once more as you sigh.

"You should see how the hell you got sick." You state. He glances your way before groaning.

"Bruce is away on a mission." Jason states as you jump off the counter and walk his way.

"I thought you couldn't get sick." You mutter before gently pressing your hand on his forehead.

"So did I." He mutters as you frown.

"I'll be fine, don't worry to much." He states as you roll your eyes at his stubbornness and grab the tea pot from the cabinet.

"If I don't who will Jase?" You ask as you fill the pot with water before setting it on the stove.

"Besides I have the whole week off, I have time to worry." You mutter. He doesn't say anything and leans back on the counter as you turn on the stove.

"How's it like working in the enterprise?" Jason asks as you sigh.

"Good, kinda boring but it's a job." You state thinking of the many days you'd spent bored at your desk.

Jason had somehow managed to get you a job with Bruce. How the rest of the company let him put a 20 year old, uneducated, orphan as his secretary was a mystery to you buy nether the less you were grateful.

"But it pays the bills." You mumble lowly, well the non exsistent ones, Bruce pays for the apartment Jason and you currently shared.

The tea kettle starts to whistle lowly letting you know the water was boiled. You quickly turn off the stove and grab a mug from the cabinet. Your put in one of Alfred's fresh tea bags and pour the boiling water over it. You mix in some fresh honey and hand it to Jason.

"Here, drink it, you'll feel better." You state. He takes the cup from you and takes a slow sip. He sighs in content as you roll your eyes and grab the apartment keys.

"I'll be back, I'm going to give get you some medicine." You state as he nods and drinks more of his tea.

Thirty minutes later you were opening the apartment door with five bags in hand.

"Did you not hear me knock?" You ask into the small space as you close the door with your foot. Looking up you're shocked to find Jason sleeping on the couch wrapped in a blanket. You frown and set the bags down before heading his way.

Placing a hand on his cheek you notice the fever was growing causing you to sigh. You head to the kitchen and start preparing the soup and some more tea.

After another thirty minutes you hear him groan causing you to look over.

"I feel like shit." He groans as you laugh and head to him, placing the cup of tea and soup on the coffee table.

"You look like it too." You state as he glares your way.

"Eat, you need food in your stomach for the medicine." You muse as he groans and sits up. You go grab the medicine and head back to him, taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"You didn't have to do all of this." He states as you roll your eyes.

"You saved me Jason, it's the least I could do." You muse as he glances your way. He looks you over quickly before sighing.

"Thanks." He mutters lowly causing you to gasp in exaggeration.

"Jason Todd is thanking me? Little ol' Y/N L/N?" You ask sarcastically as he glares and shoves you. You laugh and hand him the medicine before standing up and heading to the DVD player.

"What are you doing?" He asks as you turn on the TV and DVD player before heading back to your original spot.

"Oh God not this movie again." He complains as the title for F/M pops up on the screen. He groans as you smile.

"Shut up, you love it." You state smugly as he throws his head back.

"We've seen it a million times." Jason complains as you roll your eyes and press play on the control.

"You're exaggerating." You mutter as he sighs and leans back.

"What's so good about this movie anyway?" He asks causing you to gasp.

"Are you serious?" You ask before going on a rant about how great F/M really was. The whole time you ranted on, Jason watched you in amusement. Finally remembering why he'd fell for you so long ago.

____________________________

There will probably be a part 3 to this one. Vote and Comment guys.