Blue Beetle| DOTD Pt. 2

You guys have been waiting for a part of 2, so here it is.

___________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

The festival was now overcome in chaos. Jaime had started shooting, Bart was running back and fourth trying to help while the rest of the team showed up and you... well you sat frozen in shock for about a minute after hanging up with Cassie until Bart was suddenly in front of you, a frown on his face.

"Y/N, you need to go." He tells you quickly before looking around the area.

"No." You state firmly as he frowns and opens his mouth before groaning as he was cut off by loud screams of terror.

"One sec." He states before he's gone, coming back literally a second later tugging on your wrist.

"Go!" He urges pulling you forward before spinning you around and shoving you forward, an attempt to get you to the festival doors.

"I'm not leaving Bart." You state firmly as you whirl around.

"Then get down." You let out a scream when someone tackles you down, stopping when you recognize who was hovering over you.

"In all honesty, you really should go." Robin states before standing up and helping you up with him.

"Jaime needs me." You argue as Robin opens his mouth to say something only to be cut off.

"Jamie needs to be knocked out." It was Conner who said that as he  stood by your side.

"No." Bart and you both state as Conner raises his hands in surrender.

"Kidding, kinda." He mutters as you glance towards where Cassie and Miss M were trying to stop Jaime. Jamie was still in the armor, firing in between the two heroes in front of him and occasionally towards the crowd of on lookers.

The whole time you watched him you couldn't help but notice the slight glow that surrounded him, causing you to quickly turn towards Robin.

"The magician, he's controlling Jaime." You quickly tell the boy wonder who glances around.

"Do you see him?" He asks you as you shake your head quickly.

"Bart, you and Gar need to find him, Conner help Miss M and Wondergirl." Robin order before turning your way.

"You need to leave." He states as you shake your head once more stubbornly.

"Come on Robin, I can't just go." You argue before Conner shouts towards you guys.

"Get down!" He shouts. Robin tackles you down two seconds two late, Jaime's cannon hitting the ground a few inches in front of the two of you sending both of you guys flying back.

You groan as you hit the floor roughly, closing your eyes tightly as you head started to pound.

"Y/N?" Robin's voice calls causing you to pry your eyes open.

"Go, now." He snaps at you as you nod once and wince while you sit up.

"Going." You choke out as you stand to your feet. You glance back at Jaime who was being held by Cassie's lasso before you rush towards the exit along with the other people who tried to flee the festival.

Your head was still pounding painfully but you ignored it as you tried to get away from the chaotic scene. You stop suddenly when Jaime lands in front of you. His canon whirls to life as he points it your way.

"Whoa! Okay, Jaime, baby put the canon down." You speak softly as his mask comes off, canon still pointed at you.

"I can't stop." He states lowly, voice cracking softly. He swallows dryly as he looks at you before groaning as the canon starts to glow.

"Move." He mutters in a strained voice. You do as told, rolling to the side seconds before the canon blasts the spot you were once at.

"Stop the magician." Jaime tells you as Bart speeds you way, pulling you towards him before running away.

"What's taking so long?" You ask Bart who sighs.

"The magician is already down, he should be in control by now." Bart tells you before someone tackles the two of you down.

"Well tell Blue that." Conner states as you groan and sit up while Jaime walks you way, cannons pointed at us.

"So Jaime, you're supposed to be in control, so uh take control." Bart tells Jaime as you crawl back, shielding yourself behind the boy of steel.

"I can't." Jaime chokes out as someone pulls you up to your feet.

"How do we stop him?" You ask Robin who stays silent.

"Kiss him." Cassie says from behind you.

"What?" You ask in bewilderment before your pulled back as a canon hits the spot you were previous at.

"I don't know Y/N, magician, magic, kiss, the whole Sleeping beauty spell thing." Cassie explains quickly as she throws her lasso at Jaime who pulls back quickly. Cassie clenches her jaw as she plants her feet while Jaime tries to fly backwards.

"Oh I saw that one! The pink dress looked better." You shot Bart a glare causing the young boy to rush away as I glance at Robin who had settled on helping Cassie and Conner hold Jaime down while Meghan tried using her telekinesis.

"Do it! We have tried everything else!" Robin yells your way. You suck in a breath and take quick steps towards your boyfriend before pressing your lips against his. 

"Did that just work?" Meghan asks from behind you causing you to pull away as Jaime's armor disappears.

"I swore I was going to have to hit you upside the head." Conner mutters as you sigh in relief and look around the ruined carnival.

"Sorry about that guys." Jaime states sheepishly as Robin sighs.

"It's cool, let's just make sure it never happens again." He states as Bart grins.

"Does this mean we can go get more tacos?" He asks as Jaime laughs while wrapping an arm around your waist loosely while you rolled your eyes and pushed him away.

"I'm okay with that." Cassie mutters cheerfully. And that was how your ended your Day of the Dead, walking towards the nearest taco shop with a group of heroes at your side.

_____________________________________________________________________

Feliz Dia de los Muertos! (Happy Day of the Dead!) Well Early Day of the dead for at least another hour her in Las Vegas. Sorry for the delay guys. Comment any request guys.