Robin [Drake]| Secret Pt. 2

Y/N= Your Name.

So this is a follow up to the Robin Secret fic which I believe was chapter 10? 8? Something like that.

___________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

Things had been a little different since you had found out Tim was Red Robin. It seems like you would see him less and less, perhaps it was a good thing, the crime rate in Gotham had plummeted, but you couldn't help to feel a little pang in your chest when he'd cancel a movie night or couldn't make it to study.

You knew he was busy, he had to be, but you were sad that you never saw your best friend anymore. To be honest you saw Damian more then him, and that said something considering how great Damian was at conversing with people, note the sarcasm.

Yet you always held hope that Tim wouldn't ditch you, always waited an hour to start watching a movie on your own. Waited quietly for Tim to arrive at study sessions, but of course, most times he'd never show. Like today, as you waited outside of the library in the cold, waiting for your best friend to appear.

"Drake ditch you again." You jumped at the voice and look up at Damian. He was dressed warmly in a black wool trench coat, a dark green knitted scarf around his neck, black combat boots on his feet.

"He'll be here, he's probably just late." You state as Damian scoffs.

"Tt, the library just closed you know, even if he did show, you wouldn't get much studying done." Damian states. You turn to look at the old building and sure enough it was closed, the lights all off.

"I can give you a ride." Damian states as your shake your head.

"I'll give it a few more minutes." You muse. Damian's eyes narrow before he sighs and turns around, leaving you alone outside of the old library. The wind picks up as you groan and wrap the jacket tightly around yourself.

"Looks like Bruce's ward isn't showing up." A rough voice states before a large amount of pain rips through you. The last thing you hear is the sound metal hitting the floor as the world goes black.

Your vision blurs, the room coming in and out of focus as you blink trying to adjust to the bright light. You groan, trying to move only to cause yourself more pain when the metal chains dig in to your wrist.

"Ahh, you're up." The voice mused. You look up, ignoring the pounding in your head and watch as the man steps closer. You recognized him instantly. Harvey Dent, better known as Two Face these days. He smiles as he steps closer, before squatting in front of you though you keep your eyes on the line the separated the two colors in his neatly pressed suit.

"The fun's just about to start." He states with a wide grin.

Tim's P.O.V.

I groan as I peel off the Red Robin suit before collapsing into bed, body aching from the night of patrol.

"She waited for you Drake." My eyes pop open and shot towards where Damian stood by the door.

"Almost three hours, wouldn't be surprised if she was still there." My eyes widen when I realize who he was talking about.

"Shit." I curse lowly as I quickly change in to a fresh pair of clothes and out of the bodysuit we wore under the uniforms. In less then ten minutes I was at the school rushing to the library. It was closed and there was no sign of Y/N anywhere. I groan and pull out my phone ready to give a lengthily apology over voice mail when I hear a familiar noise ring out. Her ringtone plays loud and clear causing my heart to race as I soon spot her phone, laying inches away from a puddle of blood.

"No." I mutter in disbelief as I grab her phone. My phone soon rings and I answer it after quickly glancing at the ID.

"Bruce someone has Y/N." I mutter.

"I know, I just got a message with some coordinates, I'm forwarding them to you now."  Bruce states just as my phone pings.

"I'll meet you there." A quick run through the zeta tube and I was in the batcave quickly changing into uniform before rushing beaming to the nearest zeta tube to the coordinates.

It didn't take long to find the place, and I was quicker at getting in to the old building. I go from room to room, trying to find Y/N at any cost.

"Drake, lower level, east wing." The Demon Spawn states through the com.

"On it." I reply quickly before heading that way. When I enter the room my eyes soon find her, nestled in Damian's hands as Bruce hoovers over Two Face.

"Get her out of here." Bruce orders roughly. I nod and head towards her though Damian tightens his hold on her.

"She's losing blood Drake." Damian states, I nod ignoring the pang in my chest as I watch him hold her before we quickly leave, headed to the nearest zeta tube that could take us to the cave.

"Alfred!" I shout as we enter the cave. Damian sets her on a medical bed as Alfred rushes in to the room.

"Help her." I mutter as Alfred nods and rolls up his sleeves.

"I'll do my best Master Drake." He states as my eyes snap to Damian as he stood by watching carefully, a worried look on his face. I push my jealousy aside and focus on Y/N, hoping she'd get better.

______________________________________________________________________

Tada part two is here, finally right? There will probably be a part three, due to the cliffhanger. Vote and Comment guys. Anyone up to date with Rebirth comics? I love the Detective Comics run.

Oh and since so many of you guys liked the soul mate series it now has its own book. So head over to my profile and check it out cx