Batfam| Miss Wayne Pt. 2.

So this is technically the third part of the Misses Wayne story line but since I had no clue what to name it, it just was named Miss Wayne part 2. So enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

As the days after Jason's funeral passed, you found yourself becoming more and more distant. Dick and Barbara had tried to pull you out of your funk, Alfred made cookies and your father had even offered to take you on parole. None of it worked however.

Then Tim showed up, the young boy had found out the family secret and was now being trained to be the next Robin. You didn't mind, you found the boy to be quite funny and even though he was rather serious, he was great company.

He would all but force your from the house, drag you to nearby coffee shops or to go look for clues and investigate things. Eventually he would become you sparring partner. The two of you often trained together when your father wasn't around knowing he wouldn't be happy with the idea.

You had never seen Tim as a replacement to Jason. Sure, he was the guy who had taken over after Jay but he wasn't his replacement. No one could possibly replace Jason. The two were rather different either way, Jay was a trouble maker who always had a glint in his eye and Tim was the one who always thought things through, until I convinced him to take me along on patrol.

"Please." I beg as he shakes his head and laces up his boots.

"No way." He states as you groan.

"Come on, you haven't been in the house in so long and now you're on patrol. Let me come with." You muse as he sighs. Even since he had joined Dick's team both him and the former Robin had been MIA, your father often going to patrol on his own. Tonight however Dick was with Bruce and Tim was going alone.

"Fine, but you stick by me got it." Tim states as I nod and grin. He looks around the batcave before smirking and walking to a nearby bench. He hands me a black mask and red cape much like his own.

"Need to protect your identity." He tells me as I nod and put the two things on. He straddles his bike and motions me to get on. We end up in downtown Gotham, the crime level had gone done a bit amount in the last few weeks and your father had been on edge because of it.

"I wonder what's been going on around here." You muse as you stand next to Tim looking down at the streets.

"Daddy bats let you off your leach?"  A deep voice asks causing us both to turn around and face the guy. He was dressed in a gray combat shirt and pants, the shirt with a big red symbol much like the bat signal. A dark brown leather jacket and red hood completed his look.

"Who are you?" You ask. His head tilts as he looks your way.

"Y/N." He drawls causing you eyes to widen. He takes a step forward causing Tim to push you back and pull out his bo-staff.

"Who are you?" Tim asks roughly.

"No one you need to worry about replacement." The guys growls as you raise a brow. Tim growls before moving swinging his bo-staff only to have it smacked out of his hands. Punch after punch was thrown but each one was blocked by the mysterious guy until he punched Tim in the face. The Red Hood does a round house kick, hitting Tim in the the face and knocking him down to the floor, his eyes rolling back.

"Robin!" You yell as you rush forward, dropping to your knees.

"Not you too." You muse as you press your finger on to his neck until you find his pulse. You let out a sigh of relief before looking up at the mysterious guy.

"Why did you do that?" You ask angrily.

"His was being annoying." The guy states simply. You glare at him and stand up, making a move to punch him before he grabbed your wrist and turned you around, you back hitting the wall.

"You're good." He states as you look at The Red Hood in shock.

"Just not fast enough." He mumbles causing you to move your knee up. He hisses in pain as you push him back and kick him in the gut. He chuckles and stand up.

"Alright, I don't want to fight you." He states as you grin.

"Good." You mutter before kicking once more, aiming high and hitting his jaw. He falls to the floor, the red hood tumbling to the side.

You watch him silently as he laughs, voice lighter then before.

"Always been a feisty one Y/N." The oddly familiar voice states. You gasp as he turns around, you knees giving out as you drop on to the floor.

"Jay?" You ask in shock as you look him over. His once dark hair now had a white streak in it, and besides that the only thing different was a slight scar on his cheek.

"No, no, you're dead." You mutter as he moves closer.

"Y/N." He mumbles softly as black dots start to cloud your vision. You wake up again in the batcave, your father starring down at you intently.

"Dad?" You call as he nods.

"Good, you're up. Now what were you thinking?" He snaps as your groan and sit up. Tim was holding an ice pack against his cheek across from you while Dick and your dad stood by both with glares on there face.

"Sorry." You mutter.

"Tried that." Tim states as you sigh. Your dad and Dick took turns lecturing us, going back and fourth about how we were being dumb and we should of thought it through.

"It was Jason." You state causing all of the guys to look your way.

"What?" Dick asks as you sigh and look down at your hands.

"The guy in The Red Hood, it was Jason." You state firmly.

"You guys saw The Red Hood?" Your dad asks looking in between the two of you. You nod as he runs a hand through his hair.

"It was Jason." You mutter causing your father to take a step forward.

"He's dead Y/N." He states softly causing you to chuckle.

"You think I don't know that? Dad it was him, it was Jason." You state. He nods and stands straight.

"Stay here, you two with me." He orders.

"Dad-"

"No, stay here, go to bed. Dick call Barbara." Your father orders before they leave you alone in the cave.

"Come now Miss Wayne, let's get some hot cocoa." Alfred states from behind you. You nod and follow him though your mind stayed on Jason.

________________________________________________________________

Tada! Dude I think Jason had to be one of my favorite batboys, who am I kidding though I have no favorite. I love them all. Vote and Comment on what you guys want next.