Kid Flash [West] | Sick Days

Y/N: Your Name
F/M: Favorite Movie

________________________

Your P.O.V.

You groan as you roll over, pulling your covers closer to you in the process. You were cold yet sweat dripped down you forehead even while you're body shook and the goosebumps grew on your skin.

You had started feeling sick since yesterday, of course you had avoided telling your boyfriend knowing how he got.

"Babe." A familiar voice calls through out your house causing you to groan.

"Y/N, gorgeous where are you?" Wally, your boyfriend, calls out. Your bedroom door opens and creaks lowly, the light peeking in to your room.

A hand is suddenly running through your hair, causing you to open your eyes. Wally's green eyes look in to yours, filled with concern.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks as you groan. He pushes your hair back and presses the back of his hand to your forehead.

"Babe, your burning up." He mutters as he cups your cheek, you lean in to his touch, relishing in the coldness of his hands.

"It hurts Wally." You whine lowly as he frowns.

"I'll be right back alright babe?" He asks as you nod before he's gone. You pull the blanket closer to yourself and close you eyes briefly until you hear him return.

"I'm back beautiful." He states causing you to open your eyes. You smile as you watch him set a few things down.

"I got you some chicken noodle soup, orange juice, cough medicine, and F/M on DVD." Wally states as you smile.

"Oh and..." He trails off before taking a single red rose out. You smile as he hands you the rose.

"Thank you Wally." You mumble as he smiles brightly.

"Anything for you beautiful." He states before helping you sit up. You moan at the pain but smile as Wally sits across from you and grabs the soup container. He takes the lid off the container and grabs a spoon before smiling at me.

"Open wide." He states with a grin.

"Babe I can feed myself." You remind him as he smiles once more.

"I know you can, but I want to be a good boyfriend and feed my sick girlfriend." He states as you smile.

"Now open up." He commands. You roll yout eyes and open your mouth as Wally continues to feed you. You laugh as he moves the spoon around as if it were a plane, making airplane noises with his mouth.

"Brrwww." He mumbles as you chuckle before he places the spoon in your mouth. You smile as he puts the container down before placing his hand on my forehead.

"You're still warm babe." He mutters before picking up the medicine and orange juice carton.

"I feel better." You admit as he smirks.

"Does your handsome boyfriend have anything to do with it?" He asks causing you to laugh.

"He might." You muse as he hands you your medication.

"It forgot a cup." He mumbles before he runs out of the room, returning a second later with a cup from your kitchen.

You take the medication before Wally put in the movie, joining you seconds later in you bed, lying under the blanket with you.

"No, babe, you'll get sick." You state as you try to push him away from you. He ignores you and wraps his hands around your waist tightly.

"You forget about my immune system baby." He mutters before dropping a kiss on your forehead.

"Wally." You whine as he chuckles and pulls you closer.

"Watch the movie babe." He states as you sigh knowing Wally was stubborn and wouldn't leave you alone. You wrap your arms around him and hug him tightly.

"I love you Wally." You muse.

"I love you Y/N." He states. You glance up at him as he smirks and quickly places his lips on yours. You smile before pulling away and snuggling in to him, sighing in content as you laid in bed with your boyfriend watching F/M until you fell asleep.

_________________________

Someone wanted a Wally West fanfic so here it goes. I'm sorry about the late updates but some of the fics are harder to write then others and I apologize. So comment and vote guys.