DG| Mission: Get Her Back.

Y/N = Your Name
E/C = Eye Color

This is part two so please read part one beforehand. Thank you.

___________________________

Dick's P.O.V.

"Grayson, dude you can't sit around and wallow all day." Wally states. I glance up at him before glancing back down at the picture of Y/N and I.

It was suddenly ripped from my grasp, I sit up ready to retrieve it from Wally when a hand pushes me back.

"You want your girl back? Fine, prove it Richard, no girl will wait around forever." I glance up at the blonde as she glares.

"What am I supposed to do Artemis?" I ask as she scoffs and turns around, grabbing my discarded jeans and throwing them my way.

"You'll get up and you'll get her back, now hurry up I don't have a day." She snaps before leaving the room. I glance at Wally as he chuckles.

"She has a spark huh?" He asks before he also leaves the room. I roll my eyes and change before heading to the living room and sighing.

"How do we do this?" I ask the two as Artemis raises a brow.

"You're the detective figure it out Grayson." She states as I groan. My watch soon beeps as I sigh and look down.

"Robbery downtown, they have twelve hostages." I state as the couple nods.

"Right, save the city then get the girl." Wally states before we head off.

"By the way, you should tell Y/N about the whole Nightwing thing, it'll make things easier." Artemis mutters before we head off.

"Thermal imaging shows eighteen people in the building." I tell the pair while looking at watch.

"Two goons each nice." Wally states with a grin as I roll my eyes.

"Let's go." Artemis orders before we move, entering through the back of the building for a better advantage.

We knock out two guards on the way to the hostages and soon find the four armed guys holding the hostages at gun point.

My eyes widen as they land on a familiar person, two actually Y/N and Tim. Tim looked anxious to act but if he did his cover would be blown. Y/N just looked scared as she glanced up at the large gun with a gun in his hands.

"Y/N." I mutter as Wally nods.

"I'll disarm them, you two fight." He states and in a flash he was next to us, dropping a pile of guns on the floor. I move quickly, flipping over the railing and landing on the floor next to the large guy in front of Y/N.

"Boo." I mumble before connecting my fist with his jaw and letting out a small laugh as he hit the floor. Too easy.

Your P.O.V.

Your eyes widen as you hear the familiar laugh, Nightwing shakes his head and glances around before kneeling next to you and gently untying the knot that tied your hands together.

"Dick." You mumble causing him to stop. He looks up and you can almost feel his blue eyes connect with your E/C eyes.

He looks around the room and you follow suit, watching as the red blur went from person to person, untying the hostages. Nightwing glances at you before pulling you up. You stand silently and stay quiet while he drags you outside and down the alleyway.

"Dick." You try again buy he ignores you before he pulls out a grappling hook and shoots up at a tall building. His strong hands wrap around your waist before he pulls you in to his chest.

You gasp as you feel the sudden explosion of sparks when you collide against him and silently look up at him before your suddenly shooting up in to the sky, the gush of wind passing by you.

The two of you land on a building that over looks Gotham and you both stay silent until you build up the courage to walk towards Nightwing and slowly bring your hands up to his domino mask.

He makes no move to stop you so you quickly pull off the mask, gasping in shock as you meet eyes with Dick Grayson.

"I wanted to tell you, but I was scared that you knowing would put you in more dangerous. I didn't want you to get hurt Y/N." He states as he looks into your eyes. You swallow dryly as you take in his words before sighing trying to think of a way to show him that you understood. You look into his sad eyes before stepping closer to him and standing on your tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips.

His hands instantly wrap around your waist before he pulls you closer to him, deepening the kiss as you felt the familiar sparks fly.

"Just don't be late next time alright?" You ask him as he laughs and nods. He wraps an arm around you before pulling out the grappling hook once more.

"How'd you know it was me anyway?" Dick asks as he raises a brow.

"The laugh Grayson, it's pretty recognizable." You muse as you place the mask back on him.

"I should probably work on that then." He states before your once again soaring through the sky of Gotham.

__________________________

Many of you wanted a part two to Nightwings Mission one shot so here it is. Please vote and comment and keep requesting, I'm trying to work on the Kaldur x Shy Reader but can't really come up with anything, so any ideas on that would help.