Kid Flash [West]| Poison.

This is a request, so you're Poison Ivy's daughter, and when she goes Haywire the team needs your help to bring her in. Wally is the only one who doesn't trust you.

__________________________________________________________________

Wally's P.O.V.

"Dick are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask him as we stand staring at the screen in front of us.

"We have no reason to not trust her, she's given us no reason too." He states as I sigh and look back at the screen, Y/N L/N Isley, Pamela Isley's daughter. Poison Ivy's daughter! How were we supposed to trust her?

"I don't think this is smart." 

"Look she has Ivy's powers, she can help stop her." Nightwing argues.

"We've brought Ivy down before, why can't we do it now. Without her daughter!" I exclaim as he rolls his eyes.

"She's willing to help us, and we need it." He mutters as I groan.

"We don't need her help!" I argue as Batgirl laughs.

"You weren't the one that got stabbed last time." She states as I cringe remembering when Ivy sent a vine through her thigh. I stay silent as the rest of the team piles in to the room. Nightwing quickly explains the situation and no one else seems to mind the fact that Poison Ivy's daughter was going to be joining us.

"Alright Beta and Gamma will be on separate missions, Alpha will be on Ivy." Dick states before listing off teams. Of course Y/N was with Dick, Connor, Megan, Tim and I and we were on Alpha.

"Alright we get in, get the files, kill her plants then get out." Dick orders causing Y/N to laugh lightly.

"What's so funny?" I ask her as she sighs.

"Killing her plants, won't be very easy. If she doesn't want you there, they are most likely poisonous and they have a healing factor." She states matter of factually.

"Alright, then we hurt her plants. The important part is the files." Dick states as we nod.

"I can try and manipulate the plants with my telekinesis." Megan says with a grin.

"Can you clear a path for me?" Y/N asks, Megan shrugs and smiles.

"I can try." She mutters as Y/N nods and turns to Dick.

"If she can you have to come with me, she won't be far from the files."  Y/N states as I raise a brow.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask her causing her to look my way, her E/C eyes meeting mine.

"I know my mother." She states simply leaving us in silence.

"We're at the drop off location." Megan states causing us all to move. I keep my eyes on Y/N as we get closer to Ivy. Thick plants and vines grew on the floor, growing thicker as we got closer to Ivy.

"Ah, they sent in the sidekicks. Pity." Her voice calls out, I quickly look over at her daughter who didn't look too affected by the sound of her mother.

"Oh sweetie, didn't I teach you not to pick the losing side?" Ivy asks before lifting her hand and smirking before large thorns are thrown across the air.

"Move!" Nightwing shouts, I quickly speed out of the way, Megan grabbing Connor by the shirt and flying up in to the air, Tim and Dick quickly flipping out of the way as Y/N waves her hand, somehow forcing the thorns to the side.

"There's a reason I'm not standing with you mother." She states. Ivy growls and lets out a small scream, the vines on the floor standing up and shooting towards us. Connor drops on to one of the large vines, cracking it as Megan quickly uses her telekinesis to break it apart.

"Miss M we need that line to Ivy!" Nightwing shouts causing the martian to fly in to the air as we continue to kill the many vines. Megan's eyes began to glow as she waves her hand around, clearing a path to Ivy.

"This should sedate her." Tim tells Y/N  as he hands her a purple syringe, she nods and rushes that way as I run to another vine and start to throw quick punches trying to break it. I watch as a large vine wraps around Megan's ankle causing her to gasp, her eyes returning to their normal color as the vines start to move towards Y/N.

"Y/N!" Nightwing shouts as I run her way. I see everything happen in slow motion. Ivy growls and sends a large thorn towards her daughter who simply throws the syringe at her. They both get impaled at the same time, Ivy falling to the floor in a fit of shrill screams as Y/N drops to her knees. The vines start to disappear as I skid to the floor, catching Y/N before she hits the ground.

"Ah crap." I mutter as I look down at her stomach, the red blood seeping from the wound and on to my hands.

"Megan we need the bioship!" Dick shouts as he drops next to us.

"Leave the thorn in, taking it out might make things worse." Tim mutters as Megan drops to the ground.

"She's on her way, but there's poison on that thorn." She states as Y/N shakes her head.

"It's okay, a snake can't be poisoned by it's own venom." She chokes out before chucking slightly.

"Ivy's poison doesn't hurt me, trust me she's tried." No one says anything as the bioship lands next to us.

"We need to get her back to the medbay asap." Dick states as I lift her up. Her E/C eyes close briefly as she flinches while I get her in to the ship.

"I'll wait for them to take Ivy, you guys go." Dick calls as we nod. Megan rushes back to the mountain as I cradle Y/N in my hands, flinching slightly anytime she let out a groan.

"You're going to be okay." I tell her as she laughs slightly.

"Keep hoping ginger." She mutters as her eyes close and so I silently did, tightening my hold on her as we rushed back home.

___________________________________________________________________

This took way to damn long, so I forget who requested this but who ever did I hope you like it. I have a few more requests up and yes I will take prompts so if you give me a sentence and a character I will try my best to come up with a good fic. The picture isn't mine, I find them online so if you'd like a specific one for your request let me know.