Batfam | Miss Wayne Pt. 4

Alright guys, part 4 of Miss Wayne is here!

I love this fic so far and kinda want to make a longer series out of it but... yeah idk. Anywho enjoy :D.

______________________________________________________________________

Jason's P.O.V.

I sigh as I fall into the computer chair and place my helmet down in front of me, leaning back to study the computers.

"Right under their nose, smart." Bruce's deep voice causes me to groan and turn his way.

"Here to try and make me change my mind?" I ask him as he stays silent and looks around quickly before pulling off his cowl, a worried look on his face.

"I'm killing the clown rather you like it or not." I snap before he can speak.

"Y/N's missing." He states causing my blood to run cold.

"I was hoping she'd be here but..." I stand up quickly and walk his way.

"How did you let this happen?" I ask him as he glares at me.

"I didn't want this to happen there's a reason she stays home while we patrol but you dragged her out!" He snaps as I glare back.

"I didn't lure her out Bruce." I snap.

"You didn't push her away." He argues as I roll my eyes and step back.

"I tried!" I snap a voice suddenly speaks.

"Arguing won't help her right now." Dick states lowly as he walks our way with Damian, Barbara and Tim in tow.

"Under the police station, smart." He mutters quickly before sighing.

"Whoever has her know's who she is, who we are. They're doing this on purpose."  Tim states as I roll my eyes and nod.

"The replacement's right." I mumble before glancing at Bruce.

"Any idea who you pissed off this month?" I ask him as he glares but gives a slight shake of his head.

"No." He mutters as I nod.

"Then we have work to do." 

Your P.O.V.

Pain wasn't something you were used to. Pain wasn't something you were ever exposed to. And it was a bitch.

You groan lowly as you lick your lips and look up, squinting to try and adjust your eyes to the dark. You let out a breath and try to move, groaning when a sharp pain shots up your hand. You turn your head slightly, wincing at the sight of the long cut running down your arm.

"Sorry about that sweetheart, the knife slipped." You look up quickly, wincing at the pain in your head before sucking in a breath when you spot her. She smiles and steps a few steps your way, looking you over quickly.

"So you do know me." She mutters as you stay silent not knowing what to say. You had seen pictures of her before, videos from the rare time she or her father would stop by Gotham to talk with Bruce.

"What do you want?" You ask her, wondering why she would be here after not seeing you since you were a baby.

"I thought I waited long enough to come visit my daughter." She states. You stay silent while you quickly look her over, dressed in a dark olive green body suit, gun strapped to her waist with a sword in hand.