Batman| Miss Wayne.

Y/N: Your Name.
F/C : Favorite Color.

_____________________________

Your P.O.V.

"Miss Wayne be careful!" Alfred yells. You laugh as you continue climbing the tree, you look up and smile at the blue eyed boy with the mischievous look in his eyes, he holds out his hand and lifts you up as you hear Alfred groan.

"Y/N Wayne, get down here before your father gets home!" Alfred shouts.

"Calm down Alfred, I got her." Jason shouts.

"As if that comes as a relief." You hear Alfred mutter. From your spot on the tree you can see over the whole Manor and with a quick glance at Jason you knew he was also enjoying the view.

Dick had retired over a year ago, and Jason soon took up the mantle. The two of you were rather close, much to Bruce's dismay, and often spent time together messing things up.

"Who's that?" Jay asks as some one drives past the Manor gate. Your eyes narrow on the car before you smile.

"It's Dick." You muse before climbing down the tree. You race towards the driveway with Jason in tow. Dick was sixteen now, just taking on the Nightwing mantle, Jayson fourteen and you were twelve.

"Dick!" You shout causing the teen to turn your way. He smiles as you rush to him and hug him tightly.

"Hey kid." Dick states as he hugs you back. He looks behind you and gives a curt nod his way.

"How about a quick training session? Bruce won't be home until later." Dick states. You nod happily and motion for Jason to follow.

Dick had started training you very soon after he became Robin. Teaching you everything Bruce taught him. Of course it was all done when Bruce wasn't around. And even though you enjoyed the training sessions, you often pushed the former boy wonder to train Jason, which Dick was well against stating that my father should of never taken on a new sidekick.

It was months later when Dick had came to regret that decision. After Bruce had came back with a solemn look on his face.  You knew the second he had walked in without Jay by his side that his attempt to save him was fruitless.

"No." You mutter lowly. Bruce eyes snap up as you fall to the floor in a heap of sobs.

It took only a few days for Bruce to plan out a funeral. The reporters stand on the outskirts of the cemetery taking pictures after picture, not caring of the pain we were in.

Dick sat to the side, Barbara next to him gripping his hand in her own as he kept his head down. You watch quietly as they move the coffin from its original spot to the belts over the grave. By this point you were done crying but you couldn't stand around to watch your best friend get lowered into a dirt grave. He was too young to be dead. You walk away silently stopping by a large tree and sitting by the trunk.

"I'm sorry for your loss." A voice states. You jump up in shock and turn around. A boy not much older then you stood next to you. He clears his throat and drops down next to you.

"Tim, Tim Drake." He states as you sigh.

"Y/N, Y/N Wayne." You muse as he raises a brow.

"Bruce Wayne's daughter." Tim mutters,  a interested look on his face. You nod just as you here Dick call for you.  You stand up just as Dick rounds the corner and rushes your way.

"You can't go disappearing like that." Dick states as he pulls you in to a tight hug.

"Not after what just happened." Dick mutters lowly. You turn you head to say goodbye to the grey eyed boy, but he was gone, though something told you it wasn't the last time you'd see him.

"Let's get going." Dick says as he pulls you back towards the parking lot, though your mind stayed on the mysterious Tim Drake.

____________________________.

Tada the second part to Misses Wayne. Funny how this is supposed to be a one shot book but most of these are follow-ups. I imagine Bruce's daughter to look like the pic above which isn't mine.