Kid Flash [West] | Carnival.

This was a request so here it goes. Obviously our dear spitfire doesn't exsist in this one shot universe.
Y/N = Your Name
S/N =Superhero Name.
F/C = Favorite Color
______________________

Your P.O.V.

"And we're going to the carnival because..." You ask Nightwing as the rest of the team heads to go get dressed in their civilian clothes.

"Team bonding exercise." He states casually, you narrow you eyes on your best friend as he shakes his head.

"Just go get dressed Y/N." He orders. You sigh but do as told, getting dressed in a pair of jeans and a long sleeved F/C shirt, knowing the temperature was sure to drop in the next few hours.

"Come on babe, let's go." Wally calls from the other side of the door. You roll your eyes at him and tie your hair up as you head to the door. You open it and find Wally leaning on the door with a wide grin.

"Finally, you take too long." He mutters as you roll your eyes at him.

"Well I'm sorry, we can't all be speedsters." I muse as he smirks wrapping his hands around your waist tightly as you head back towards the living room.

"Become a West and you might." He mumbles, you laugh lightly already used to him talking about you marrying him.

"How about we get to this carnival first alright lover boy?" You ask as he nods. He let's go of your waist and holds your hand until you reach the Zeta tubes where everyone was waiting.

We Zeta over to Star City, this year Haley's circus had teamed up with the city to have a carnival. You glance at Dick as you enter the carnival smiling slightly when he grabs Barbara by the wrist and pulls her off to the large tent in the middle of the carnival.

"Where to first beautiful?" Wally asks causing you to glance his way.

"Surprise me." You state as he grins and pulls you away from the group. He stops at one of those ball throwing booths.

"For two please." He tells the lady.

"Four tickets." She mutters in a bored tone. He hands over the tickets as she places six red balls in front of us.

You go first only managing to knock over one bottle earning you a small red bear.

"Watch the Wallman do it babe." Your boyfriend states with a large grin. H8s first attempt was fruitless, as was he second and the third red ball only managed to ricochet off the wall and coming flying your way.

Luckily Wally pulled you into his arms seconds before it hit you. You giggle as he frowns.

"Way to go Wally!" Tim yells from behind you, you turn and glare at the boy wonder before motioning at him and Cassie to leave.

You turn to your boyfriend and smile at him before holding up the red bear.

"You can have mine." You muse as he groans.

"I was supposed to win something for you." He whines as you pull the bear back to your chest.

"So you don't want it?" You ask before he takes it from your hands.

"It's pretty cute." He mutters simply. You roll your eyes before grabbing his arm and pulling him to the cotton candy stand.

You decide to share a large cotton candy with Wally knowing very well that sugar and your speedster did not mix. He would get jumpy, very jumpy and after only a few pieces he was bouncing.

"Come on!" He shouts while dragging you to the bumper cars. You roll your eyes but follow suit. Dick, Babs, Jaime, Bart and Karen were already in line and the two of you quickly joined them.

Bart was merciless, running into anyone he could and laughing maniacally, Dick would casually swerve out of anyone's way, Jaime was stuck in a corner and Wally wouldn't seem to get himself out of his spot in between you and Barbara.

He'd reverse run in to you, curse lowly and go forward running in to Barbara. You try not to laugh while you watch your boyfriend struggle until finally feeling bad and moving so he could get out.

Finally our time was up, Wally and Jaime sulked as we continued to walk around until you grabbed a hold of Wally hand and kissed his cheek. He smirks before dragging you off to the Ferris Wheel. The sun was already setting and luckily the line wasn't too long.

You smiled fondly as your cart reached the top of the Ferris Wheel. Wally suddenly groans causing you to turn his way.

"This wasn't supposed to go this way." He groans as you raise a brow. He sighs before digging a hand into his pocket. You stay silent until he pulls out a velvet box. You eyes widen as he pops open the top revealing triple stone ring with a twisted band.

"Wally." You mutter as he smiles nervously.

"You were supposed to be holding a large teddy bear I won you, and I wasn't supposed to embarass myself in the bumper cars but that didn't happen." He states as you stay quiet trying to wrap your head around his words.

"I still have to ask, Y/N will you marry me?" He asks. You nod quickly and wrap your hands around his neck before kissing him. He pulls back and places the ring on your finger.

"I love you." He mutters lowly.

"I love you." You reply as he smiles.

"I'm still going to try to win you that bear." He states causing you to laugh.

___________________________

Tada another Wally West fic, this one was a request. The carnival idea came from the request and the rest came from me. So please vote and comment guys. Above is an aesthetic I found on Tumblr, I could find who originally posted it but it is not mine.