Chapter 1

Dumbfounded, I scanned over the sheet of paper that was filled was information. A picture of a young boy was attached to the sheet, he was quite handsome. Staring at the chairperson (CEO), I managed to mutter out a few words.

"Mr Jun...I-I am working on another case right now...I-" 

"Switch to this case, the other one can wait." He said.

"Yes sir..." I obeyed. 

"The boy is currently 18 years old and is under the company of Big Hit. From our knowledge, he might be a suspect at the scene."

18 years old??? And they suspect he could've committed violence? No way...

I asked out of curiosity. "Why not just question him here?" 

"Read the information."

Glancing over the information, I soon realized.

He's an idol... It would cause a huge corruption if people knew about this...

"I want you to go to the company undercover and try to obtain a profession, meanwhile I'm giving you 3 months to search for any information on him that might link to the case."  He stated.

"3 months?? Is the case not urgent?" I asked. 

"The abuse happened last week, a male teenager was badly violated, even on the verge of death and blade cuts everywhere. His family had desperately begged for the culprit. Even if the time is long, since he's an idol, the news will be filled with the case if he is the culprit."

I nodded hesitantly. 

"You'll be working with another person. Min Jun. Also,I will form a new identity for you."

"Min Jun?" I stuttered out of surprise. 

"Yes. He is my son. He's already at the company waiting for you." He answered. 

I stared down at the sheet of paper that I held tight. 

He's about the same age as me... 

I glanced over his picture. 

Jeon Jungkook...